Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Yunder
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Yunder and dakisbac
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Yunder
    07-09-2015 04:12 AM
    Yunder
    I saw your post in the achievement flagging thread; and considering there's a chance that it could get removed, I figured I'd post here regarding it. Wouldn't want to incite something. You say there's a lot of negativity in your post, but I saw a lot of truth in it. While achievement flagging is cool and a great feature, it is 2015. This site will be 10 years old in 8 months. This site could have used that feature years ago. Now users must go through xba's full category of games to add in the flags.
    Talk about droll...

Anywho...you're not the only one who thinks this site isn't the same...because it isn't. I wonder if this site will ever garner that golden crown again. Or if that crown is even in play at all anymore. Who knows.
  2. Yunder
    01-31-2013 06:01 AM
    Yunder
    Rumble in the Jungle - Extreme and Shock and Awe - Extreme. I've attempted both on many different occasions and haven't ever been able to get them. Maybe I'll give them another go some day.
  3. dakisbac
    01-31-2013 04:46 AM
    dakisbac
    Just finished the challenges

Which two do you have left?
  4. Yunder
    01-20-2013 06:08 AM
    Yunder
    Perfect Knight has been on my to-do list for over 2 years. I have two Combat challenges to complete. That's all I need for 100%. I may never end up getting it.
  5. dakisbac
    01-20-2013 06:04 AM
    dakisbac
    Yeah same. It gave me the kick I needed to start playing Red Dead.

I was working on Batman: AA but I think that's a game I might not be able to complete. Combat challenges are bad enough, but taking on large groups of enemies on Hard just kills me.
  6. Yunder
    01-20-2013 05:54 AM
    Yunder
    Dastardly is one of the greatest achievements on the Xbox 360. I'm glad the its part of the list. I own roughly 20 games that I don't have the achievements for Over Achiever. Looks like I have work cut out for me...
  7. dakisbac
    01-20-2013 05:50 AM
    dakisbac
    Yep, got #29 yesterday and #30 an hour ago or so Loving Red Dead, not sure if I want to play through DNF.
  8. Yunder
    01-20-2013 05:47 AM
    Yunder
    Finally among the Gold Over Achievers?
  9. Yunder
    12-11-2012 12:21 AM
    Yunder
    A little too much fun with your user title, dak.