Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > APassingShadow
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between APassingShadow and Alice in Wonderland
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 24
  1. APassingShadow
    04-22-2010 07:17 AM
    APassingShadow
    Thanks for the b-day wishes! Had a delicious steak dinner! I'm going to celebrate with my friends on Friday, we are having a huge party since 3 of my close friends all have birthdays this week we always celebrate together. In school I'm doing networking right now. How to set up networks for business and configure routers and what not. One day I was trying to set up my friends XBL through ICS and couldn't figure it out and it made me think maybe I need to learn more since my computer knowledge is all self taught. Anyways about a month into going to school I looked at the properties and the ICS was enabled but I didn't click on share any of the functions (http, ftp, sms) LOL. So basically I tricked myself into going back to school. Probably for the better tho.
  2. Alice in Wonderland
    04-20-2010 11:43 AM
    Alice in Wonderland
    Ohh, everything is fine with me, I just don't have time. What do you study at school ? And happy birthday =D I wish you everything you want and a lot of hapiness !
  3. APassingShadow
    04-20-2010 08:05 AM
    APassingShadow
    I actually started going back to school myself so I know what you mean. I've been super busy with work and school and all types of other stuff (like my birthday tomarrow). I actually got on here cause I saw you on my friend list on xbox live and it said you haven't been on for a month. Wanted to make sure all is well.
  4. Alice in Wonderland
    04-16-2010 11:48 AM
    Alice in Wonderland
    Ohh hi there =) I'm fine, myself I have been there a lot because of school, but i'm now almost done so I have MUCH time to come. And you, what have you been doing ?
  5. APassingShadow
    04-16-2010 07:26 AM
    APassingShadow
    Hey ! Haven't talked to you in forever! Actually I haven't been on x360a forever. Just seeing how everything is going. What's new??
  6. Alice in Wonderland
    03-09-2010 01:36 AM
    Alice in Wonderland
    Well I'm moving to Los Angeles.. can't wait seriously ! It's soo soon
  7. APassingShadow
    02-28-2010 10:35 PM
    APassingShadow
    Having no time sucks I got the same thing I have to read 3 chapters tonight that are due tomarrow. That is sweet you are moving to California it is going to be way different the Russia. Are you excited to move to Cali? I have been thinking about moving out there myself. What part of California are you moving to?? That's cool you are going to teach dance. I don't know how to dance at all... lol
  8. Alice in Wonderland
    02-18-2010 08:40 PM
    Alice in Wonderland
    Ohh yeahh, I have 0 time on my hands now, I'm at my last session in Uni.. so a lots of work and I have to plan a lot of things, I'm moving from Russian to California pretty soon too !!

I currently go at Moscow State University and i'm studying in some mixed program.. like a mix of teaching and Ballet, because I want to be a full time Dance teacher. The uni is currently employing me as an assistant coach thing so I have a lot of experience, I've been dancing since my I was a child. I've also studied in world languages. I can speak perfect russian, perfect french, I'm getting good in German too ( i'm currently getting done with the course ) and I can talk English not bad too.. :P
  9. APassingShadow
    02-18-2010 09:40 AM
    APassingShadow
    Yea school is a bummer I have literally played 10 hours of video games in like 2 weeks. I've been doing all types of other stuff though like working and helping friends move and being snowed in (feel free to laugh). What school are you going to? What are you studying?
  10. Alice in Wonderland
    02-09-2010 01:16 AM
    Alice in Wonderland
    Well when I wrote the message I think I was on a trip or near to leave for it ! Now I have school soooo can't get on often too.. and yeah.. snow is our life here :P