Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > RadiantViper
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between RadiantViper and Efase
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 31
  1. Efase
    02-16-2011 02:42 AM
    Efase
    Honest Hearts seems like fun, but in the meanwhile i guess i'll play something like Mass Effect 2 or DA:O hah
  2. RadiantViper
    02-03-2011 07:29 AM
    RadiantViper
    I'm one of the few people who thought Dead Money was awesome. I had tons of fun playing it. Interesting plot/characters, lots of extra features across the board (new levels, perks, weapons, etc), and it has a bunch of hints for future DLCs too.
  3. Efase
    02-03-2011 04:01 AM
    Efase
    Yeah, thats mostly what i feel. By the way, have you played the Dead Money DLC yet? If you did, how did you find it? I've heard lots of negative feedback from the DLC, wanted to know what you think
  4. RadiantViper
    02-02-2011 04:40 AM
    RadiantViper
    I think it's kinda meh, but mostly because it followed the Knoxx DLC which was amazing. Overall it's not that bad, it's a step backwards IMO. It's comparable to Zombie Island, basically nothing amazing but if you like the game it's enjoyable just to get some new areas and such
  5. Efase
    02-02-2011 03:49 AM
    Efase
    Hey, I recently bought the Claptrap Revolution DLC for Borderlands and i wanted to know what you think about it! Because you know, you recommended the game and all
  6. RadiantViper
    11-02-2010 10:56 PM
    RadiantViper
    I didn't really like Fable II much ... I'm sure 3 is better, but I've heard it's still got things like weird interface problems and the like.

Both Fable 3 and NV both have something in common, I've been hearing a lot about glitches for both. NV is fairly buggy but I still like it.
  7. Efase
    11-02-2010 04:12 PM
    Efase
    Hey, i recently bought Fable III. Have you played it yet? Its amazing! If you haven't i really really recommend it to you. ITs good but now im having regrets of not buying Fallout NV
  8. Efase
    10-20-2010 09:53 PM
    Efase
    Yeah, i know Fallout's not a waste of money. The one im not sure if i should buy is Assassins Creed Brotherhood, i gotta make up my mind.
  9. RadiantViper
    10-20-2010 05:48 AM
    RadiantViper
    Ouch, that sucks. But at least with Fallout you know it's one of the few games that's worth a good amount of money
  10. Efase
    10-20-2010 01:54 AM
    Efase
    Great, ill probably start saving some money. Its quite expensive here in México, 100 bucks! Such a rip off. Been seeing some Trailers and i'm getting anxious haha.