Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Jet1337
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Jet1337 and Nevander
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Nevander
    01-18-2013 11:43 PM
    Nevander
    Dude I fucking love you. I finally checked out Doom 64 EX after seeing your post in the Doom 3 forums (I was using Absolution, piece of crap that is now) and I love it. So much better, more options, smoother gameplay, it kicks ass. Thank you so much for pointing that out. I know it's an older post, but I didn't check it out until now. Time to go uninstall Absolutshit.
  2. Nevander
    10-10-2012 03:14 AM
    Nevander
    So disappointed because everything has gone wrong today lol... no freeze update, downloading Mechromancer is questionable and pointless if the aforementioned glitch is still happening, news on the new Painkiller was disappointing (release next year, no CE for 360), and I tried installing that Half-Life 1 mod "Black Mesa" that finally came out and it's fucking up. Can't even play it and it's NOT just me or my system. I mean what the actual fuck is going on.
  3. Jet1337
    10-09-2012 11:26 PM
    Jet1337
    Mechromancer DLC hasn't fucked up on me yet. Surprised I still have my badass rank. Playing this game is like fucking a prostitute; you never know what bugs you're gonna get. :/
  4. Nevander
    10-09-2012 09:11 PM
    Nevander
    Sucks that the freeze shit hasn't been patched. Got an update and cried because it was still happening. No compatibility for Mechromancer either? Doom 3 here I come.