Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. elephantd
    12-26-2009 06:35 PM
    elephantd
    yeah i'm down let me know!
  2. Br0kenAssass1n
    12-24-2009 07:53 AM
    Br0kenAssass1n
    If you want to do Memorial Horde with me and the others, you're more than welcome to, we need a 5th anyway. I'll let you know when we're sorting it out for.
  3. Br0kenAssass1n
    12-11-2009 10:51 PM
    Br0kenAssass1n
    Lmao, cheers dude, I think it's pretty cool too.

Well, we're a group of people who enjoy boosting, but more importantly, we enjoy gaming and actually having a laugh within the forums/over mic and whatnot.

Where boosting is concerned, we try to be dependable and easy going, with everyone getting the achievements they need with minimum fuss, but without anyone being left behind (aka, one person fucking another over).

So yeah, we're basically awesome.

If you want to join, simply go onto my profile and scroll down till you see a section called Social Groups. Click my only joined Social Group and then "Join this group". Alternatively, I can send you an invite if you so wish.
  4. elephantd
    12-11-2009 10:40 PM
    elephantd
    first off let me say your display pic is awesome!!
    Second off, could you message me a little more information about the social group? I haven't joined one and am in a little confused how it all works. Thanks
  5. Br0kenAssass1n
    12-11-2009 07:23 PM
    Br0kenAssass1n
    Interested in joining a boosting social group? There's a spot in mine if you want it, we're always looking for intelligent, dependable boosters...