Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > HadMatters13
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between HadMatters13 and Kairi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 102
  1. Kairi
    08-20-2014 03:12 AM
    Kairi
    [Only four from me this time :/]

That definitely should be! We should start pestering him about it so hopefully we can have this little guy over here! It shall be certainly awesome indeed! =D It sounds like it will definitely be a very exciting time there once 2017 comes!

Those starter packs clearly do not come with enough spam remover. =( It looks like I am going to have to try out a couple of brands, try them out, and then go buy a massive supply of the one that works best. XD
  2. Kairi
    08-20-2014 03:12 AM
    Kairi
    That is probably a good idea so you can avoid seeing all of those stupid comments. The Harry Potter one is actually pretty funny, and I think that one is much more acceptable than the example that I shared lol. I agree with you, but I think Harry Potter is the real winner here.

We should have a party to mark the occasion; that would make me the oldest staff member here! Yeah, people could easily message the person or just simply ask them the next time they see that person; I do not see the point on having a stupid button for it.

That is good at least! Character limits can be quite annoying, just like the ones here. :P There really should be some more characters allowed in the visitor messages considering how much we have been breaking that limit lately.
  3. Kairi
    08-20-2014 03:11 AM
    Kairi
    That is exactly what my friends list is like, and I probably do not even talk to 70+% of the people that are my "friends" on there anymore. I should probably do a friend clean and remove a bunch of people at some point when I feel like spending more than 5 minutes on that site.

You probably could, and that would actually be kind of cool! o.o I have no idea why I was tagged in any of that, especially the pedobear shit. I asked them to stop spamming pedobear crap and tagging me in it, and luckily they did!

Those definitely should have been clues that it was not a happy birthday picture! If they wished you a happy birthday on your actual birthday, I don't understand why they would suddenly wish you a happy birthday because of that picture. O_o
  4. Kairi
    08-20-2014 03:11 AM
    Kairi
    It is definitely not a good idea, but sometimes I will still end up doing it anyway since popcorn is my favorite food, and it can be hard to stop eating it. XD I am lucky that mine gives free refills since it lets you get more food; the popcorn can sometimes be more money than the ticket depending on what cinema you go to! :O

I think it may be legit too for some same reasons, but it is still hard to believe either way. Pink and orange look way too different in order to be considered the same color!

Cafes can be really fun to go to with friends! I used to go to one near my university a lot since it was also a creperie, and my friends and I used to go there and get tea or hot chocolate along with a crepe and we would just sit there for a couple hours and talk. Sadly, the place suddenly closed down, so we need to find a new place to go to!
  5. HadMatters13
    08-19-2014 07:10 AM
    HadMatters13
    [These little guys wanted the fifth one all to themselves. ]

We'll have to add it to Rx's list. That doesn't sound good. Did you get it sorted out okay in the end? It does sound really awesome that it's going to be the City of Culture. I guess it's going to be considerably busier when that time comes.

Haha! Yeah, those starter kits get you hooked on how good the product is, but before you know it, it's all gone and they want loads for the refill packs.
  6. HadMatters13
    08-19-2014 07:09 AM
    HadMatters13
    Well, we're definitely going to have to have a huge party to mark the occasion. I don't think we've had a staff member in triple digits before. You're probably right there, because if you want to know something that badly, there's the message function which has served the purpose quite admirably since the dawn of the website.

A character limit makes sense, because it becomes so easy to draw everything out and end up writing so much. I guess it gets you to prioritise information too. There were a couple of things I would've liked to include, but couldn't. I think I got all the important stuff in though. It was always funny hearing people complaining in September that 4,000 characters was far too much and they'd never be able to fill that. Then comes December and the same people trying to knock 700 characters out to get it to fit.
  7. HadMatters13
    HadMatters13
    Haha! That's actually the best connection I could come up with too, but it's still pretty far fetched. I fully agree, nothing else about that says happy birthday. The fact that it was in a classroom, and taken by the college (fun fact: in my maths classroom ), should've been clues enough. I think the most disappointing part is that they only wished me a happy birthday, on my actual birthday two months ago... then maybe the fact that I've known them pretty much my whole life. XD

I saw some of those posts too, but generally stayed away from the results' day reactions. I agree, they're so stupid. But the best one that I saw was "Harry Potter failed his NEWTs, but still managed to defeat the greatest dark wizard of all time. You'll be okay!" That one is allowed because it's Harry Potter. XD I think the real winners are those that don't have to announce they got an E and two Us every time they apply for a job in the future.
  8. HadMatters13
    HadMatters13
    That's the same with me. People who add you from secondary school, but you don't even need fingers to count how many times they've actually spoken to you on there. Half the time i think it's just to make the friend counter go up; like counters for anything, people always try to get them as high as possible. I think I've posted two things directly to Facepalm in the last 2 years. Before last August I had it set so that my tweets went onto there automatically as I used Twitter more. I stopped that in the end though, and now even that lays pretty much abandoned as well.

They went from England to Germany, and I honestly think if you printed out all the pictures, you could make a pretty good flip book of the journey. Oh wow. Why would anyone tag people in pictures like that? especially pedobear! Did you tell them to stop?
  9. HadMatters13
    08-19-2014 07:08 AM
    HadMatters13
    Haha, no it's probably not the best idea to eat it all, especially if that involves a refil. That's pretty cool you're allowed free refills though. I don't think the cinema near me offers that; they probably charge for even looking at the snack counter even if you don't buy anything. I've always found you get some funny looks if you don't. I don't blame you for taking the extra home. You've paid for it, and they'll only throw it away, so you may as well.

That's always a possibility with Wikipedia, but I think that is legit. The references to things like pink and other non-orange colours are too consistent throughout the articles for it to have gone unnoticed as an incorrect edit I think.

I don't understand it either. To tell the truth I'd have much more fun sitting in a cafe talking over a coffee than going out partying and spending the next day trying to recover. Like one of my other friends then said, at least you can hear what they're telling you. XD
  10. Kairi
    08-18-2014 07:38 AM
    Kairi
    [Five messages for me too! XD]

I would definitely take applying directly any day as well! I am glad that I applied directly to my school and not through something that sounds weird like that. I remember mine had a character limit as well, but I can not remember what it was. I honestly do not remember much about my statement other than I talked about some personal experiences that I have had.

I guess copying and pasting the smiley in is good enough for now, but we should poke Rx and make him add it! XD I am really glad my my university has an extremely friendly and welcoming community. Almost everyone here has been really kind, and the only problem that I had was one guy that was being a complete creep. :/ The City of Culture sounds really interesting and awesome! =D

I definitely need a ban hammer cleaner; I am already running out of the starter kit that I bought two weeks ago! D: