Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > HadMatters13
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between HadMatters13 and Kairi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 201
  1. Kairi
    12-01-2014 07:01 AM
    Kairi
    He definitely has! The Spam Nation ships had no treasures, but we hit many, many ships. I actually set myself a record and took out 67 spammers in one day! That is okay; the octopus is helping fill in for you! Congrats on the 84%!

You should! I remember you telling me about how you destroyed your Fable world! :P If you need any co-op achievements, let me know and I'll do my best to help! ^_^ I bet it is! I didn't even jump at them which is the funny part; the huge cloak that I had made it quite hard to move in.
  2. Kairi
    Kairi
    I have a Time Turner at home; I wish I brought it here to uni since I need it! XD French Club is a lot of fun! I help with running it, and we have gone to see a French movie, went to the DIA, and several outings to the Desert Oasis. We have had movie screenings before as well. What type of things do they do in the Zoology society? o.o You should pick up French again! If you ever need help with the language, I am always willing to do my best to help!

Most definitely! =D What film director should we try to get? I have a feeling thy probably would spam links to their own movie since they would be excited for it! haha Then we can buy all of the games we want!
  3. Kairi
    Kairi
    It's okay, I understand!

It sounded interesting at first...until the professor pulled out a translated version and expected us to have what that had again. >_< At least it's better than the extremely old book that she probably used when she was in uni! LOL I think it's too late to learn in there as my finals are next week.

Yeah, they probably would! I think they have a vendetta against me or something at this point considering all of the problems I've has with them and how they react to things haha I'm glad that I didn't have to deal with them; going to my friend's house and spending a few days there was really nice! ^^ I definitely enjoyed my day!
  4. HadMatters13
    11-29-2014 07:47 AM
    HadMatters13
    Sounds like he's really settled in brilliantly. Did those Spam Nation ships have any treasures on them? I haven't been sinking as many ships myself recently due to my mid-semester tests. I kinda feel like I've not been a lot of use here in the last few weeks. :/ Planning on getting back into it now though as I scored 84% in my test which I'm really happy with.

I need to go back and play Fable 3 again. I messed my first playthrough up quite badly. XD That sounds great. I can imagine it'd be quite scary to just suddenly get poked by something like before getting jumped out on.
  5. HadMatters13
    11-29-2014 07:47 AM
    HadMatters13
    That's a shame, but it's great that you're taking more classes than you need to. It sounds like you could use the Time Turner that the HP club will have. Then you'd be able to play quidditch. French club sounds like fun. What kinds of things do you get up to in there? I spend more time with the Zoology society here than I do with the Chemistry one because the stuff they do appeals to me much more. So far Chem have been all about going out drinking, but that really isn't for me. I've been thinking about picking French up again to give me something new to do. I'll have to see what the Language Centre offers here.

We'd need the very best film director for such a hotly anticipated movie concept. Haha! That'd be so awesome if they did start spamming links to it everywhere. We'd be mega rich in no time.
  6. HadMatters13
    11-29-2014 07:46 AM
    HadMatters13
    Fantasitcally slow response from me here; I'm really sorry.

Translating Harry Potter sounds like a really interesting task. That's much better than archaic books that don't even work anymore. I hope that step in the right direction has been built on and you're finding you can learn more in there now.

It does sound like they'd go out of their way to make that difficult if they did offer them. They've certainly done a good job of making everything else difficult for you. It's good to hear you didn't have to deal with them for Thanksgiving though. I hope you had an enjoyable day.
  7. Kairi
    11-09-2014 09:44 PM
    Kairi
    The octopus is doing great! He has attacked several Spam Nation ships and has done a great job at facepalming people! =D I just grinding out Brotherhood recently so that was the online is done with; it was a boring grind but at least I have the level 50 now! I can understand, you usually encounter some pretty weird shit when venturing out alone! >_< LOL It does remind me of Fable 3! XD That game was a lot of fun; reminds me that I still need to go back and finish 2! D:

It was great indeed! All I did was have a cloak, a creepy mask, and some plastic thing that they gave me that I could use to poke people with if I chose, and apparently I was really scary. XD I'm surprised they did not do anything either; it's a shame that they didn't get into the Halloween spirit this year! :/ That is really awesome! o.o
  8. Kairi
    11-09-2014 09:44 PM
    Kairi
    Well, the department head wouldn't be able to do anything about that, and I am probably a weird case considering I am forced to take over the normal amount of classes you are supposed to have and need credit overrides all the time in order to take all of the classes that I need. At least I still have time for French Club! That we definitely shall! =D

Ohhh best selling novel sounds great to me! We should start organizing the chapters we have so far and look for any more content we could, and then get a film director for a spam movie! I'm sure the spam would be happy about that and would be spamming links to it everywhere! LOL
  9. Kairi
    11-09-2014 09:43 PM
    Kairi
    I would hope so as well, but at this point, I think it's too late to actually learn anything. At least the professor actually have us something interesting to translate now....the first chapter of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone! Hopefully we can actually learn something while trying to work on that!

I agree! They are really unhelpful and make living here horrible, especially during the random times when they kick everyone out! >_< Thank goodness I talked to one of my friends and can stay with her family for Thanksgiving so I don't get screwed over by the housing department again! The housing department is stupid and probably won't ever offer something like bus passes since they are cheap and don't want to make things better for the students. :/ If they ever did offer passes, I'm sure they would charge a lot for them and make it very inconvenient to buy one. x.x
  10. HadMatters13
    11-05-2014 12:37 PM
    HadMatters13
    That sounds like fun! I've never actually been in a proper maze before. I bet being one of the scarers was brilliant, just to see people's reactions when you jumped out at them. Haha, sounds like a job well done. I'm surprised they didn't do anything at all this year. Even the uni itself got into the spirit here by blowing its circuit boards or something. There was nothing but emergency lighting for about 2 hours before that event was due to start. It is a shame we weren't allowed our wands, but i guess they couldn't let us have an unfair advantage.