Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > MadHatters13
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between MadHatters13 and Kairi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 267
  1. MadHatters13
    04-26-2015 08:05 AM
    MadHatters13
    Hello Kairi, how have things been recently?
  2. MadHatters13
    03-27-2015 12:44 PM
    MadHatters13
    That's exactly what I did haha. I had no clue what was going on until I saw all the gifs and messages. I've since made the journey back to Skype though, but now they know what to do if I vanish again. I'll have to be on guard.
  3. MadHatters13
    03-27-2015 12:43 PM
    MadHatters13
    It did, but I've taken this week to get away from all my uni work and assignments haha. Hopefully that should get me back to normal. I do have two essays that I need to write though, so unfortunately I can't hide away for the whole break. XD Thank you. I honestly can't wait to find out how I did because I felt really good about both exams. I shall keep you up to date on our quest to reclaim the Triwizard Cup too. Thank you again. I think technically I'm slowly taking over that part of the society after the break, with guidance from the current secretary (who is making the jump to President). It should be fun, and I'll be able to wow the whole uni with my fabulously questionable artistic talents.
  4. MadHatters13
    03-27-2015 12:43 PM
    MadHatters13
    Oh wow! That member should win the best avatar of all time award. There's so many Francis(es/ii/eseseses) in there I'm surprised the site can cope.

That's great to hear it was an enjoyable time. I'll have my fingers crossed for you that you get accepted and can go back there in the summer. Hahaha! That's just priceless they said that. I hope it was a messed up reference to the Fight Club, but I think considerably different activities would take place in the two of them.
  5. Kairi
    03-24-2015 03:46 PM
    Kairi
    I had a great time and miss Canada already! D: Being able to see my friend again was really nice too! ^^ I'm hoping I can as well, I am going to apply for a working holiday, so I hope I get accepted! Yes! Boo Spam Nation and their stupid nonsense! I was actually laughing really hard at one of them yesterday since it looked like they were trying to make a Fight Club reference, but they put "Fuck Club" instead of Fight Club XD For some reason I found that funny lol

It can happen pretty easily, especially if you have a lot going on. I hope things are getting better and that you did well on your exams! Haha I hope you reclaim that trophy as well! Nice! Congratulations buddy!

LOL I bet that was quite a shock indeed! If I got that many notifications I would probably panic and think something bad happened
  6. Kairi
    03-24-2015 03:46 PM
    Kairi
    Yeah, that is what is important! It's great seeing Francis all over the site now! Speaking of Francis, I saw this post, and the guy who made it has the best avatar ever. There are so many little Francis! @_@
  7. MadHatters13
    03-20-2015 03:45 PM
    MadHatters13
    I think that's what's happened. I just couldn't motivate myself to do anything but studying and attending my lectures and lab classes. I think I'm getting better again now though, and I feel like I did well in my tests, so I'm quite looking forward to seeing what mark I got in them. It was really fun and they're hoping to make it a regular thing now. We definitely need to reclaim our trophy haha. Thank you, I definitely wasn't expecting it. I didn't even realise they were going to give prizes out. We had our elections for next year's exec team last week and I'm going to be their secretary, so nothing will sneak up on me like that next year haha. XD

I think that was the result of a royal search warrant for me. It was decreed by the kingdom that I need to go on Skype more and that was the method they employed to make it happen. Twas certainly the shock to sign into 36 notifications.
  8. MadHatters13
    03-20-2015 03:45 PM
    MadHatters13
    Hmm, yeah that's true. It's a shame he might not get to the largest social group, but I guess all that really matters is that your campaign to get him here was successful and we now see plenty of Francis around the site. It's really weird how it gets broken like that because I don't think it does it for other smilies. Maybe VB just can't handle that much energy in such a concentrated space haha.

Ah awesome! It sounds like you had a great time there, and catching up with friends is definitely nice. I'm hoping to do the same when I go back home for Easter. I hope you do get to have a summer job in Canada. That sounds like it'd be really enjoyable. I'd love to visit Canada someday. Haha! Yes, down with Spam Nation and all that they stand for. We'll never click their links. XD
  9. Kairi
    03-12-2015 03:24 PM
    Kairi
    Maybe you have drifted because you have been busy with uni work? I would try to get back into them so that way you can do things that you enjoy without starting to get overwhelmed by the work. You always need to find that balance. That Triwiward Tournament sounds awesome! :O Congratulations on winning a prize too!

Also...did you run away from the castle or something? LOL I just noticed your wall and it seems like the your fellow Max Club friends are very sad and I bet the King is probably going to issue a search warrant soon if he hasn't already! XD
  10. Kairi
    03-12-2015 03:23 PM
    Kairi
    It really is really how he has become more and more popular! I don't know if he will ever get the largest social group; that would require a few hundred people, and since social groups aren't really popular anymore, I don't really see that happening. 52 is still a really good number though! It looks like it gets broken if you have more than 4 Francis in a row without a space. o.o

Yeah, uni is definitely making me busy! XD I went to Montréal for a week which was great! I got to walk around a lot, ate some great food, and had a chance to spend some time with my best friend since she moved there. Now that I'm back, I'm just busy with schoolwork and job stuff; I might be able to get a job in Canada over the summer! o.o Yes, they never will be. Down with the Spam Nation! >:P