Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > HadMatters13
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between HadMatters13 and Kairi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 39
  1. Kairi
    07-21-2014 01:32 PM
    Kairi
    That sounds interesting; I have never heard of a cat that looks like that before! I would definitely like to see a picture of her!

I will make sure I do so. :P I like seeing other animals interact with each other as well; it is always interecting to see how they will act. I like the red squirrel! :P Enjoy this tiny hedgehog! ^_^
  2. HadMatters13
    07-21-2014 09:38 AM
    HadMatters13
    I'm not sure what breed of cat she is, to be honest. She's all white though apart from the faintest of gold patches at the base of her tail. I'll have to get a photo of her to show you.

Yes you'll have to do that. That picture is so adorable too. I love seeing different animals like that showing a curiosity for each other. In return, I have a red squirrel for you.

3. Kairi
    07-20-2014 07:59 PM
    Kairi
    That sounds rather amusing to watch indeed! XD What kind of cat is she?

I will yet you know when it happens, as it is bound to happen at some point now! :P That sounds like an excellent mission; let's do it and make The Awww Chronicles happen!

Here is an adorable baby elephants with a group of little ducks! ^_^
  4. HadMatters13
    07-20-2014 07:38 PM
    HadMatters13
    One of my cats is trying to prove that exact point at the moment. She's been sat in a box almost constantly over the last 2 days, only moving to get water, food and go on the litter box. It's run there, eat or drink, then run back before another cat steals it. Quite funny to watch.

Haha! If you do, I'll take responsibility for sewing the seeds by doing it on my own page. Glad you liked them. We should make it our mission to collect every cute animal picture between our two profiles: The "Awww" Chronicles.
  5. Kairi
    07-19-2014 07:38 PM
    Kairi
    I have always wondered why cats would try to fit in a box even though if it was way too small, and they never seem to want to leave the boxes either. I sometimes forget to click on it as well, but it has been a while since I have posted something on my own page. Watch me jinx myself now and post something on my page within the next few days or so. XD

He really is a cutie, and so are those chinchillas!!!!! ^_________^ They looks so adorable!
  6. HadMatters13
    07-19-2014 08:33 AM
    HadMatters13
    I've certainly noticed that too. Even if the box is too small, they'll still go to the ends of the Earth to fit inside it. I manage to do it when I forget to click on view conversation. I blame the screen that takes you to for looking so similar to the profile page. XD

Aww, he is such a cutie. I'd love a rabbit that colour. I had to find some cuteness for your wall to, so behold the chinchilla cuteness overload.

7. Kairi
    07-18-2014 02:51 AM
    Kairi
    Yeah, we did that a lot for him since he really loved it, and it made him happy. From what I have noticed, it seems like boxes are always a cat's most favorite toy, no matter what kind of box it is. XD

I have not done it in a while, but I used to do it all the time. I remember when I first joined the site, I felt posting on my own page because I did not understand how visitor messages worked. Lol

Also, since I noticed that there is a lack of cute animals on your wall, enjoy this little guy! ^_^
  8. HadMatters13
    07-17-2014 08:29 PM
    HadMatters13
    Aww, that's really nice you did that so he could carry on playing. Yeah, I think boxes are top of their favourite toys list. Lol, I think you might be right there too. It's funny because even if they've never seen a box in their lives before, they're instantly drawn to it.

Haha, it does seem to. I think that's the second time I've done that now. XD
  9. Kairi
    07-15-2014 07:27 PM
    Kairi
    He did have a lot of fun in those times. We always made sure that there was a little bit of wrapping paper and a box left out after cleaning up everything so he could still play with it. :P He liked sprawling on top of it too, although I think he spent more time in the boxes than on top of the wrapping paper. XD I am curious as to why cats seem to love them so much; I swear that boxes must be a cat magnet or something!

No worries, it happens to everyone eventually! lol
  10. HadMatters13
    07-15-2014 07:13 PM
    HadMatters13
    Haha! Yes, wrapping presents with a cat nearby is such good fun. It sounds like he had a lot of fun in those times. Apparently wrapping paper makes the perfect bedding, or so it would seem, because my family's cats just sprawl out on top of it. They get excused from the room nowadays when we're wrapping gifts.

Empty boxes are the best though. I'd love to know just what is so appealing about them, because they certainly waste no time in making themselves at home in them, do they?

(Just posted this on my own profile by accident. It had to happen some day. XD)