Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > HadMatters13
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between HadMatters13 and Scotty
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 49
  1. HadMatters13
    03-01-2014 09:23 PM
    HadMatters13
    That's fair enough. I generally like playing those HD re-releases that come out. The Shadow of the Colossus one on the PS3 was awesome. I'm really looking forward to seeing what they do with Beyond Good and Evil 2. You're right about collectables too. One day they'll stop putting them in games.

Haha, that sounds about right.
  2. Scotty
    03-01-2014 09:12 PM
    Scotty
    It's probably because i had never played it before until late last year, so it was obviously very dated by then. I know it's well known for being loved and being a brilliant game, but i just can't get into it. Also, collectibles always screw everyone over at all times....ever!

I did look at his completed games recently and he's done pretty much all the ones i have, so he more than likely would already qualify for mine if i ever made one.
  3. HadMatters13
    03-01-2014 09:01 PM
    HadMatters13
    Oh, we have different thoughts on Beyond Good & Evil then. I played it for the first time on PS3 and really enjoyed it. The collectable CD things screwed me over, but that's a running theme with every game ever for me.

I think I'd rather have one that people got into, even though it would be awesome to have an award all to yourself. I like to think mine is one of the easier ones, so it's a little bit of a shame that not many people are in it at the moment. KillerBEA will be once he stops procrastinating on Mr. Threepwood. You're very welcome to help me pester him into finishing it.

You're probably right there too. TriRock is the guy to beat when it comes to the staff clubs. On at least one occasion they've been a gift because he's already completed the games that were chosen.
  4. Scotty
    03-01-2014 08:19 PM
    Scotty
    Yeah, i have attempted some, but after starting some of the games, i give up because they're terrible I was going for Nozza's until he added Rayman, then i thought i'd have a go at Rajeanero's but after starting Beyond good and evil, i doubt i'll be going through with that plan. It's a horrible game, except maybe for people who played the original and love it from then, but as a new player, it sucks.

If i ever made my own, i'd be chuffed if no-one got into it because i'd feel awesome and unique, but at the same time i'd be pissed that no-one was trying for it

Who we kidding, TriRock would probably get into it.
  5. HadMatters13
    03-01-2014 07:55 PM
    HadMatters13
    Me neither. The best I have to offer is that I sometimes own most of the games in the clubs. Whether they've been completed or not is another thing entirely.

Fun fact from times gone by is that I only just made it into my own club. There was plenty of late-night Monkey Island playing to get that speed run achievement on the day of launch.

I don't understand the logic of speed run achievements in games like Monkey Island, but that might be a rant for another day.
  6. Scotty
    03-01-2014 07:51 PM
    Scotty
    They sure are, but i'm not even close to yours or anyone's staff clubs.
  7. HadMatters13
    03-01-2014 07:33 PM
    HadMatters13
    The sounds of Angry Birds has never been heard coming from the Jester's chambers.

Silver's nice, but Swashbucklin' Diplomas are even better!
  8. Scotty
    03-01-2014 05:08 PM
    Scotty
    Probably not. Those angry bird games don't agree with me, but i'll likely have a go for Tier 2. I like silver.

Oh and cheers
  9. HadMatters13
    03-01-2014 04:52 PM
    HadMatters13
    I imagine it might come in handy should you ever decide to chase top spot on a certain leaderboard.

Edit: Forwarded your award request to Creech now. Are you going all the way to gold in that challenge club?
  10. Scotty
    03-01-2014 04:40 PM
    Scotty
    Nice. I was gonna post in there after my 5 games were processed, as i thought that's how i did it for Deekboys staff club, but that was an age ago, so i'll go ahead and sign up in that too.

And ya' never know when a picture of a dragon sipping tea may come in handy