Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > MadHatters13
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between MadHatters13 and Grifter Reborn
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. MadHatters13
    03-09-2015 04:55 PM
    MadHatters13
    Same here if I'm being honest. And when they have been on it's mostly for Netflix.

Oh nice. I have Shadow of Mordor myself though I haven't gotten too far on it. It is a really good game though, I agree. I think 2014 wasn't really a year to write home about in general, gaming-wise. I sort of found myself not really playing anything in the second half of the year.
  2. Grifter Reborn
    03-05-2015 02:29 PM
    Grifter Reborn
    Well I guess that depends on what you consider "recently" as it's been a few weeks since my consoles have been on.

Played a few games on the X1, LotR: Shadow of Mordor being the best one. Definitely would recommend it. Also played Halo: TMCC and Alien: Iso. among a few others. Nothing bad, but nothing to write home about either.

Anywho, glad that all is well for you.
  3. MadHatters13
    02-28-2015 02:46 PM
    MadHatters13
    *Looks a little worried by mad Grifter but then happily hugs him back tightly with an excited giggle*

That's good to hear you've been well. I've been good too, thank you. Uni is keeping me pretty busy too, but it's enjoyable so it's not so bad. My consoles are feeling a bit left out recently as I tend to spend the majority of my free time reading. How about you? Been playing many games recently?
  4. Grifter Reborn
    02-28-2015 02:36 PM
    Grifter Reborn
    *Pushes a madhatter off and pretends to be mad by the surprise attack*
    Why you little...
    *Cracks a big smile and gives him a great, big hug*
    I've been well, thanks for asking! Super-busy, but thus is life. How about you? All is well?
  5. MadHatters13
    02-28-2015 12:42 PM
    MadHatters13
    *Pounces on a Grifter* How have you been, man?
  6. MadHatters13
    10-05-2013 04:05 PM
    MadHatters13
    Indeed he is. I did ask about the explosions, but my question was met by a slow turn to look back at the carnage, before it just looked at me with an unfaltering expression. Needless to say, I haven't pressed the matter any more since then.
  7. Grifter Reborn
    10-05-2013 09:26 AM
    Grifter Reborn
    I see your hamster has returned, now with 10,000% more explosions!
  8. MadHatters13
    10-04-2013 07:47 PM
    MadHatters13
    I shall definitely have to give that tactic a try. I should come and play on Skype more often anyways. I just need to remember the super-secret door knock.

Avatar hamster has assumed his apparent new position on the Random.org board of directors. Either that or I just need to actually get around to sorting out the avatar that troy sent me to go with my signature.
  9. Grifter Reborn
    10-03-2013 10:26 PM
    Grifter Reborn
    Communicate with Creech more. You're bound to screw up sooner or later, then BAM! Duck Face.

Who stole your avatar? Its gone missing.
  10. MadHatters13
    10-03-2013 08:39 PM
    MadHatters13
    What does a Club Director have to do to get a share of the duck face love you CET guys enjoy?