Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Ooyah
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Ooyah and LilMissRoxy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
  1. Ooyah
    04-15-2010 11:49 AM
    Ooyah
    I didn't play the demo.. I wonder what difficulty it was set on? The key thing is to drift lots as it gives you boost. Also, achievements are not tied to difficulty level, so it can be pushed down. But that didn't help me with the missions. Still, I had a lot of fun with it.
  2. LilMissRoxy
    04-14-2010 11:44 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    Don't worry about delayed responses. I am the queen of those.
    Well, I struggled through the demo so you're not alone. I think I played it three times and I didn't get first once! lol
  3. Ooyah
    04-12-2010 12:38 PM
    Ooyah
    Apologies for the delayed reply, I was called away. The racing in Sonic is okay, quite fair, not too tricky. It was the missions that killed me really. Still, I conducted a poll on the forum, and most people seem to think that it is just me being awful, so I think that you would tear through it.
  4. LilMissRoxy
    03-25-2010 02:11 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    Was Sonic Racing difficult? I seemed to have issues getting first place in the demo. Nothing wrong with that.
  5. Ooyah
    03-23-2010 01:00 PM
    Ooyah
    I actually really enjoyed Sonic Racing... some of the missions messed me up badly for some reason, but it was good fun. I had a peek at DA, but am backing off until I have some quality time to spend with it... hopefully soon.
  6. LilMissRoxy
    03-17-2010 03:47 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    It's fantastic! I finally finished it in time for the next expansion to come out. I'll probably drop the $40 or whatever and get it.. because I loved it so much.
    Have you had a chance to start playing it yet? How did you like Sonic Racing? I played the demo and thought it was pretty good.
  7. Ooyah
    03-11-2010 12:58 PM
    Ooyah
    Yes, I have heard that DA is pretty immersive. My better half picked it up for me a few days ago, so I will no doubt get lost in that once I have finally managed to 1K Sonic Racing. Unfortunately, I am not very good at it, so it could be a while before I enter DA.
  8. LilMissRoxy
    03-10-2010 09:16 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    Thanks for the birthday wishes. I've actually been too wrapped up in Dragon age to play anything else yet!
  9. Ooyah
    03-08-2010 01:42 PM
    Ooyah
    Hey there! Yeah, I'm fine I think... I would have to presume so. How's yourself? Managed to see the glory of New Zealand Story yet? Oh, and of course... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Best wishes!
  10. LilMissRoxy
    03-07-2010 10:02 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    Hi stranger. How are things?