Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > T-Hybrid
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between T-Hybrid and litepink
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. T-Hybrid
    09-14-2010 06:12 AM
    T-Hybrid
    So you'll be happy to know that "Chaudown" unlocked for me with no issue today after I used the 5th character's striker. So you can update your guide with testimony that the best way to go is to use each character's striker BEFORE beating the game (And make sure to unlock & use the Mr./Mrs. Chau prior to beating the game with anybody)
  2. T-Hybrid
    09-05-2010 11:17 PM
    T-Hybrid
    You now have a better record watching games at Target Field than I! (0-3...two in the same day!) Wish I could've been there this weekend, missed out on seeing Thome's two homers!
  3. litepink
    09-02-2010 07:08 PM
    litepink
    Twins won, and it didn't rain like it was suppose too! Although, there was a person in front of us stating "Foul Ball" for every one that was hit, even the really really obvious ones.
  4. T-Hybrid
    08-26-2010 01:30 PM
    T-Hybrid
    Yeah, I dunno what happened that they can't get the bats going this week. Thankfully the Sox are choking against Baltimore. Have fun at Target Field. That place is AWESOME! I'm bummed i didn't get out there more.
  5. litepink
    08-26-2010 08:39 AM
    litepink
    Cool Avatar Jersey. Too bad they keep losing!! (I know, only three games)

I'm going to my second game this year on the 31st. Very excited. Twins better win though