Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > oVo Pandora oVo
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between oVo Pandora oVo and Lord Terentius
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Lord Terentius
    09-20-2009 10:01 AM
    Lord Terentius
    Many thanks Pandora for the prompt reply. I can understand the insanely difficult and almost unappreciated role of being in charge of the 1000 clubs. It must be incredibly challenging having to sift through all the gamercards and verify the datestamps of those who completed the achievements legitimately.

Additionally, I've posted a thread of the actual public game where I've unlocked the Veteran gear achievement, so as to provide evidence that it wasn't glitched etc:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f....php?p=2364383

Once again, you have my thanks. Keep up the excellent work!

LT
  2. Lord Terentius
    09-19-2009 09:37 AM
    Lord Terentius
    Hi there pandora.

I've just completed GoW 2 snowblind (and 1750/1750 as a result).
    I know Marx0r x360a has had his up way before I did, but I'm not able to see if anyone else has posted yet. On that basis alone (unless you've already deleted their messages) I can assume that I'm 2nd on the list.

I've created a new message as a result, but it'll appear on the 8th page (as it stands currently). I can understand the prestige of being in the top 1 or 2 to post, so I'll leave the judgement up to you.

Hopefully I have given you enough advanced notice.

Many thanks
    Terentius
  3. Lord Terentius
    02-03-2009 08:10 PM
    Lord Terentius
    Thanks for getting back to me Pandora. Much appreciated with the prompt reply :-)

LT
  4. Lord Terentius
    02-03-2009 12:12 AM
    Lord Terentius
    Hi there Pandora

I posted my 175GS GoW 2 DLC right after Marx0r x360a, but it seems that there are others on the DLC club ahead of me.

I did check the entire thread to see if I really was the 2nd to post (check the time I posted the message and the 'edit' time). I wouldn't have made an announcement such as that unless I was absolutely certain I had been the 2nd to post the game onto the thread.

It seems that the others edited their entries on posts that happened to have other games (tommyguns and bplayak got their last achs on 27th & 26th respectively). As you can see, I only edited mine 5 minutes after the post.

Would you be looking into this Pandora?

Thanks in advance.