Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Teh BeZ
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Teh BeZ and SharksInYourMouth
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 30
  1. SharksInYourMouth
    09-19-2010 03:20 PM
    SharksInYourMouth
    Thats great man. Haha yeah my room mate ditched school to play Reach all day XD yeah things are great
  2. Teh BeZ
    09-18-2010 11:04 PM
    Teh BeZ
    Its going good man, lost my life to Halo the past week though :P Hows thing your end?
  3. SharksInYourMouth
    09-18-2010 12:46 AM
    SharksInYourMouth
    Hey man, how's it going? Tis been a long time since we last spoke :P
  4. SharksInYourMouth
    07-15-2010 12:18 PM
    SharksInYourMouth
    Ah nice nice. Yeah that's fair enough. At first I was like haha that slim is lame, but then I saw it in person and I was like T_T I want one. But then I thought well you already have a fine working xbox360 atm, just wait till it breaks down or till you have the cash to throw around :P I will get one sometime, I just don't know when.

And haha I don't know which band I'm going to be moshing more to, they are all amazing bands. And The Devil Wears Prada are just simply orgasmic and dang too bad you were late, similar thing happened to me when I went to see Atreyu, Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine, I cam in half way through Atreyu's set
  5. Teh BeZ
    07-15-2010 11:47 AM
    Teh BeZ
    Yeh Im getting a the new slim one, I figure when it broke that Id just wait 3 weeks for the new fancy looking one rather than jsut buying a new one there and then, and the bright ive sitting trying to get some of the more boring achievments on some of my arcade games.

I got to say im jealous your seeing the devil wears prada, there one my favourite bands. Ive only seen them once,well, I seen them play one, they supported enter shikari and i was kind of late and came in during there last song, bad times:P
  6. SharksInYourMouth
    07-15-2010 12:05 AM
    SharksInYourMouth
    That's good, apart from the xbox not reading discs anymore :P Are you going to get one of those new Slim ones? I nearly bought one the other week haha.

Sweet as man! I'm also going to see them, in September with The Devil Wears Prada, The Ghost Inside, and 50 Lions. Can't wait! and I'm jealous, you get to see We Came As Romans! :P
  7. Teh BeZ
    07-14-2010 01:21 PM
    Teh BeZ
    Going good man, well, xbox doesnt read discs =P New one on friday though!!

And yeh Deep Blue OOMMGG!! My favourite is deliver me, the beat down near the end give me shivers, its insane.
    I'm going to see them in a couple of months there playing with We Came as Romans and Bleeding through and Your Demise as well I think I cannot wait!
  8. SharksInYourMouth
    07-14-2010 12:17 PM
    SharksInYourMouth
    Hey man, been meaning to send ya a message for a little while now. How's things? and Deep Blue is amazing. Home Is For The Heartless and Unrest are by far my favourite songs from the album.
  9. SharksInYourMouth
    06-21-2010 11:11 AM
    SharksInYourMouth
    Haha yeah, nah with bands I support as much as Parkway Drive I wait until my copy turns up. And funny story, I actually won my copy of Deep Blue :P Sent an email into this mag here in Australia to win 1 of 5 give aways of Deep Blue, and I won haha. How mad right?
  10. Teh BeZ
    06-20-2010 11:25 AM
    Teh BeZ
    Thats exsactly what I mean :P Thats how I do it and have always done it, I do it a lot more with Tv shows though cause Uk is usually the last to get things, but I always buy once they come out!

Btw, You're in for a treat with Deep Blue