Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Shiftie
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Shiftie and Iceskater101
Showing Visitor Messages 141 to 150 of 389
  1. Shiftie
    05-20-2013 07:36 PM
    Shiftie
    Ugh.. this is so awesome http://www.xbox360achievements.org/n...Order-DLC.html
    But I gotta say I'm feeling less and less enthusiastic about the game the more I hear about it.
  2. Shiftie
    05-20-2013 04:37 AM
    Shiftie
    Do it! You've got a long life ahead of you, and you might as well enjoy every bit of it, and get the most out of school Does your school have a fencing team/club or anything? I'm sure you could find a place that offers fencing outside of school though, but all of that stuff sounds like fun.

As for the show.. were you talking about Tommy Merlyn or Yao Fei dying? Tommy's death will definitely fuel his father's desire for revenge, while Yao Fei's death is probably what pushed Oliver even harder to become the Green Arrow. I'm kind of surprised the events on the island wrapped up so quickly, it makes me wonder what's going to happen next.
  3. Iceskater101
    05-20-2013 02:52 AM
    Iceskater101
    I love college but I realized after freshman year was over, there is so much more I have left to do. I really want to run a 5K. I am not a runner, but I want to do it for a good cause. I also want to try fencing and I want to go canoeing more and I want to take more advantage of the nature of my college. So I love college and I am looking forward to what will be coming next!

OMG. I am sad that he died! I can't think of his name right now, how sad.. Anyway I am loving where Arrow is going right now. I really am wondering how this will affect Laurel and Oliver's relationship because I wonder if it will ruin it. I really love Felicity though, she is probably my favorite character in the whole entire series! I really love how nerdy she is and the actress who plays her is stunning. I knew the dad wasn't going to die I mean he probably will mean a lot in the next season. Also my heart was pumping when there was a second bomb, I was like OMG.

Yeah that was my reaction..
  4. Shiftie
    05-16-2013 03:02 AM
    Shiftie
    Nice work, so you diggin college? and how bout that Arrow finale? Holy bananas.
  5. Iceskater101
    05-16-2013 01:35 AM
    Iceskater101
    Yeah I am! I got all A's and one B.
  6. Shiftie
    05-13-2013 02:10 AM
    Shiftie
    I enjoy it.. the Psychological aspects of the show are interesting to me, and the show as a whole is rather brutal for cable which in my opinion helps prove the point that Hannibal and the many serial killers he copies, are all totally bonkers Are you out of school yet?
  7. Iceskater101
    05-13-2013 12:45 AM
    Iceskater101
    Lol thanks I am officially done shark hunting! Yeah I am so excited. I am so behind in a lot of TV shows. I tried watching Hannibal, but I am not sure that I like it all that much, have you tried watching that show?
  8. Shiftie
    05-08-2013 11:25 PM
    Shiftie
    Ugh.. don't look up the season finale on IMDB.com as I think I spoiled something between the episode title and the picture they have for the episode -.- Anyway, ya, looks like the season should wrap up pretty nicely.

Nice tactic for the shark hunting too ^^
  9. Iceskater101
    05-08-2013 01:27 PM
    Iceskater101
    Yeah I watched the new episode of Arrow! It was so good, I loved the flashback and they finally wrapped up Walter's disappearance. I am so glad he knows about his mother and this is going to be one interesting season finale!

I finally found the sharks that I needed.. I ended up standing on this temple in the water and I was able to shoot at sharks that came near me... so now I don't need any sharks anymore!
  10. Shiftie
    05-06-2013 01:02 AM
    Shiftie
    I said I wouldn't spoil it so I won't lol.. As for FC3 - nice. I love that game as I've said, and I finished up the FC3 Blood Dragon arcade game which is also awesome. If you need to do some shark hunting use the machine gun on the boats or use explosives I prefer using the bow, but both of those are easier.