Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Shiftie
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Shiftie and Iceskater101
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 389
  1. Shiftie
    11-21-2013 09:51 PM
    Shiftie
    I'm knowledgeable about useless stuff It definitely makes watching the show more fun, but yea it's still a good show either way. I checked out Once Upon a Time a while back on Netflix but I already have way too many shows to keep track of before I add another one.
  2. Iceskater101
    11-21-2013 08:12 PM
    Iceskater101
    Wow you are very knowledgeable on DC characters. I am sure if I was I would find the show a lot better because I see the references. I still like Arrow a lot. I need to catch up on the next episode but right now I am watching Once Upon a Time and I love it! I finished the first season a while ago, but now I am watching the second season and it's awesome.
  3. Shiftie
    11-16-2013 11:50 PM
    Shiftie
    ALSO... H.I.V.E., the people who hired Deadshot to kill Diggle's brother have been associated with Talia al Ghoul, daught of Ra's, leader of the League of Assassins, and also to Slade Wilson and Adeline Kane, his future wife. So they can take a number of roads with them.
  4. Shiftie
    11-16-2013 11:46 PM
    Shiftie
    Well the guy in the cell next to him is the same guy who helped him out in the most recent episode AND the guy who got him into the Russian Mafia. He's KGBeast in the comics, but obviously he and Oliver are pretty buddy-buddy in the show. The Dr. guy on the ship is Professor Ivo, who makes evil androids in the comics (one of which is Amazo, which is the name of the ship he's on). Judging by why he's looking at the island though, I think he'll end up using the Japanese bio-weapon thing he's looking for instead of making androids, and Slade will be his first test subject. It's supposed to enhance the strength of soldiers and stuff, like the super soldier serum for Captain America, which is kind of how slade is tested on as Deathstroke.
  5. Iceskater101
    11-16-2013 10:23 PM
    Iceskater101
    Oh wait so the Russian Guy that Oliver helps and the guy on the Pirate Ship are future DC villains? Which ones?
    Yeah she is really cold which does remind me of Oliver in the first season but with what she had to go through, I could see why she is the way she is.
  6. Shiftie
    11-12-2013 09:05 PM
    Shiftie
    Yup last weeks episode was pretty cool... Black Canary became a more believable member of the League of Assassins (aka League of Shadows, not sure why they used the old name), since apparently she is every bit as cold as Oliver was last season. I was totally right about her having to go to her dad for some reason too, so I'm happy lol. It's kind of curious how the pirate/prison ship is panning out right now considering the Dr/Scientist guy running the ship is a DC villain, as well as the guy in the cell next to Oliver. I'm thinking maybe that will be where Slade undergoes his medical experimentation that leads to him officially becoming Deathstroke.

If you haven't already, you should stop by the Arrow thread in the TV forums. Lots of talk going on in there lately, and I'm sure you'll be interested in the guesses on how The Flash will cameo at the end of the season.
  7. Iceskater101
    11-12-2013 07:59 PM
    Iceskater101
    OMG! The arrow episode with the League of Assassains was amazing! < I can't spell that word apparently. I was shocked that she went to her dad and was like hey I am here. I hope she comes back on the show in other episodes I really enjoy her as a character.
  8. Shiftie
    11-07-2013 02:38 AM
    Shiftie
    Ya I knew she was Black Canary.. didn't wanna ruin it for you Her sister definitely is going downhill fast though, which is kind of screwy (the writing in general on this show can be screwy). I don't know if it gave a timeline, but since Oliver managed to return to the island and come back in the time since Tommy's death I would assume it's been at least the better part of a year and she's only now getting all emotional about Tommy? At least her getting angry at the arrow kind of made sense, since he gave her someone to blame (albeit he WAS killed by a building and not the Green Arrow), but the drinking and pill poppin' seem unrelated right now.

Although I kind of wish Mr Lance will find out about Black Canary, I would prefer her staying dead for the time being... that being said I have a feeling her sister will find out and either flip out or magically feel better about life because that basically sums up her emotions this season lol
  9. Iceskater101
    11-07-2013 01:03 AM
    Iceskater101
    Yeah and Black Canary is Sara Lance.. but dude Laurel is going down hill.. almost getting a DUI/DWI and popping pills.. good lord. I kind of want Sara to stay dead to her family just because she has been dead for so long, I guess that's my opinion. This season is definitely better then last season because they are wrapping up plots instead of leaving things unanswered for 10 episodes..
  10. Shiftie
    11-06-2013 10:32 PM
    Shiftie
    The new Arkham game was totally awesome.. plus I got a Deathstroke suit for my avatar. Totally sweet, just sayin'