Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Shiftie
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Shiftie and Iceskater101
Showing Visitor Messages 201 to 210 of 389
  1. Iceskater101
    03-18-2013 02:22 PM
    Iceskater101
    Yeah I have to catch up on studying for biology and math that's my break. And I want to fit some Gears of War 3 multiplayer in there because I find it surprisingly enjoyable and I want to finish horde mode on the new map pack and I want to play some skyrim. lol
  2. Shiftie
    03-18-2013 03:28 AM
    Shiftie
    Heh.. I don't think I opened a text book my whole break (mine just ended) I probably should have, but oh well.
  3. Iceskater101
    03-18-2013 03:18 AM
    Iceskater101
    I am just planning on relaxing over spring break, just doing some homework and I am trying to 5 star all the cases in L.A. Noire but one case is really aggravating me. Anyway, I also have to study for math and I have to study for biology so I have some homework and catching up to do too.
  4. Shiftie
    03-16-2013 08:08 PM
    Shiftie
    Well you should see it then, and yeah I think you'd enjoy Oz too. I just got done watching it a few minutes ago and I enjoyed it. Not much else to see in theaters atm either, though I really want to see The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, which oddly enough is also about a magician Anyway, got any other plans for Spring Break? ..also don't worry about being too busy to talk on here, I know I'm not much to talk to anyway ^^ (and there's nothing wrong with being busy)
  5. Iceskater101
    03-15-2013 04:39 PM
    Iceskater101
    I have never seen that movie! and I am sorry I haven't been on much! I have been super busy with homework and life. Spring Break is next week so I am super excited for that. Have you seen the new OZ movie? If so, is it worth my money to go and see it in theaters, because I kind of want to see a movie over break but I don't know what I want to see.
  6. Shiftie
    03-07-2013 11:53 AM
    Shiftie
    Have you ever seen About a Boy? >.>
  7. Shiftie
    02-27-2013 08:06 PM
    Shiftie
    Uh.. ya warm bodies was good. Die Hard was 90min of explosions, like I said, so either you hate it or love it lol. Oz looks amazing, and having James Franco is a big plus. I'm glad you're going home for the weekend aaaaand I've been pretty good, how about you?
  8. Iceskater101
    02-27-2013 03:38 PM
    Iceskater101
    Haha sorry I haven't been on in forever! Warm Bodies was amazing wasn't it!? and Die Hard just looked really really bad.. I kind of want to see the Oz movie because it looks kind of good. and I am coming home this weekend so that's kind of awesome! How have you been!! Long time no talk
  9. Shiftie
    02-27-2013 04:38 AM
    Shiftie
    Something that might interest you for whenever you get back from wherever http://tvline.com/2013/02/26/america...t-kathy-bates/
  10. Shiftie
    02-19-2013 03:05 AM
    Shiftie
    Well I did end up going to the movies yesterday. Die Hard was basically 90min of shooting and 'splosions. I felt like I was watching my dad and I on vacation . I also watched Warm Bodies, and that was pretty awesome too.