Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Shiftie
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Shiftie and Iceskater101
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 389
  1. Shiftie
    10-29-2013 03:46 PM
    Shiftie
    Slade is about getting things done, which is why he's a mercenary. Anyway, it was a rather interesting episode.. particularly the last few minutes between Black Canary's "history" and where Slade and Oliver end up (and what happens to Slade). I think this season is definitely shaping up to be more exciting than last, which is actually saying quite a bit imo.
  2. Iceskater101
    10-28-2013 07:19 PM
    Iceskater101
    Yeah I still have to watch the new episode! I have been getting behind in my TV shows.. maybe I will catch up today or tomorrow? Yeah that would be an interesting concept if Slade let's her die, and that's something that I could see him doing.. Oliver is very distracted not only by women but he is also compassionate where as Slade is willing to let things happen that may/may not be the right choices no matter who is in danger.
  3. Shiftie
    10-23-2013 08:24 PM
    Shiftie
    Maybe Slade will let her die.. good reason for bad blood between him and Oliver whenever Deathstroke FINALLY makes it to Starling City. Right now him and Oliver are total besties, so something needs to break them up. Then again, maybe she'll just disappear and become a hero/villain at some point and Slade and Oliver won't be enemies til later. I think that is already a bit overplayed though since apparently someone who's "dead" is already coming back..... can't remember if we talked about who, but they should tell us in a few episodes, without me spoiling it for you ^^ [I guess very few comic characters ever really stay dead though..but in the context of a TV show it can get confusing]

Ugh and I just looked at the IMDB cast list and they're kind bringing back another character tonight (persona, not a person). stupid IMDB >:| at least I just remembered it's Wednesday!
  4. Iceskater101
    10-22-2013 09:33 PM
    Iceskater101
    Exactly.. If anything she should blame Moira because she was part of the plan all along. Plus I always felt like she never loved Tommy like she loves Oliver. I mean you're right, she cheats on him with Oliver and she always had her reasons to why she didn't want to date Tommy right away. I think that love is a little fake, but that's just me.

I agree.. he is trying all he can and it's pretty clear that he is doing just fine.

Also I wonder what's going to happen to Yau Fei's daughter.. I mean I think it's clear that she's going to die eventually but I wonder what will happen to her.
  5. Shiftie
    10-21-2013 06:00 PM
    Shiftie
    Ya, her reasoning for wanting to get back at the vigilante is a bit hollow. Poor Tommy couldn't have been too important considering she cheated on him not long before he died. Realistically she should be blaming the beam that fell on him, for Tommy's death .. or the contractor that had the building built, the building itself, the ground for shaking, Moira for working with Malcolm or Malcolm for masterminding the whole thing. Why not blame Superman for not showing up?

I guess the same could be said for the cops making the vigilante a priority when a couple of villains are killing innocent people and stealing drugs from sick people. I think in that respect, the writers are trying to make it too much like the Dark Knight movies. Overall I think they're trying too hard to make it look like Oliver is failing at both "jobs" right now, when he does a fine job of pointing that out himself since he can't properly protect the drug supplies when he skips out on an important fundraiser.
  6. Iceskater101
    10-20-2013 05:38 PM
    Iceskater101
    Yeah I watched the next episode of Arrow and Laurel is making me mad.. The only reason she thinks that about "the hood" is because she saw him leave when Tommy was dead.. sorry but people die. Just because he didn't save him doesn't mean he let him die.
  7. Shiftie
    10-15-2013 07:00 AM
    Shiftie
    Er.. by Mockingbird I meant Black Canary by the way lol. Mockingbird is a Marvel character, though at least she hangs out with a guy with a bow (Hawkeye) Green Arrow is the odd man out for not having a bird in his name.
  8. Iceskater101
    10-14-2013 01:33 PM
    Iceskater101
    Ah I didn't really know who that was.. and yeah I liked the Huntress in the beginning but she was annoying after the first episode that she appeared in.
  9. Shiftie
    10-14-2013 09:10 AM
    Shiftie
    Bah, strive to be better! But ya, felicity is a pretty cool character. I dig all of Oliver's little posse though, on and off the island. Hopefully mockingbird isn't as obnoxious as huntress was last season.. assuming that was mockingbird at the end of the episode.
  10. Iceskater101
    10-12-2013 02:25 PM
    Iceskater101
    Exactly! The pace in Arrow last season was slow so they are cutting to the chase.. I really love this TV show. It's really intriguing and I think everyone is pretty well cast and the drama is interesting and let's face it, Felicity is my favorite character. She's nerdy but hot at the same time. I want to strive to look like her.