Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Shiftie
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Shiftie and Iceskater101
Showing Visitor Messages 341 to 350 of 389
  1. Iceskater101
    10-12-2012 11:16 PM
    Iceskater101
    Yeah these Bond movies need to be made faster lol. And it has been on for a while, but I haven't watched it just because it premiered when I was in first grade and I didn't really know much about what the show was about. Until I met this girl who has watched the show for a while and said it was good. They didn't have the first season for cheap.. :'( I ended up buying the first season of Dexter for cheap. I can't wait to start watching it.
  2. Shiftie
    10-12-2012 06:02 PM
    Shiftie
    Nah it's not suspicious, it was just on for a long time, but there are plenty of long lasting shows I don't watch too As for the bond movies, they're just Bond 24 and 25 right now. I'm surprised they announced them so quick though, considering last I heard they weren't sure if Daniel Craig was going to keep doing Bond after the last one or not, hence the 4 year gap in movies. Hopefully they watched the screening of Skyfall and immediately thought it'd do well. That'd be a good sign.
  3. Iceskater101
    10-12-2012 05:38 PM
    Iceskater101
    How is that suspicious? lol
    I have never watched an episode of smallville. There is a movie store that sells cheap DVD's and TV seasons and I saw that they had smallville there, so I might just pick up season 1 for really cheap. Yay two more bond films for Daniel Craig! I am excited. Did they list the titles of what the Bond movies would be or no?
  4. Shiftie
    10-12-2012 01:49 AM
    Shiftie
    p.s. have you been to daniel craig's page on imdb.com lately? He has two more Bond movies sitting at the top of his list of films.
  5. Shiftie
    10-11-2012 08:48 PM
    Shiftie
    You've never watched Smallville? That's suspicious >.> lol..well I've watched I think the first 4 seasons, which were MUCH MUCH slower than this. Green Arrow was Green Arrow in about 10min, and I never saw Superman be Superman. Tbh I'm not sure if superman was superman on smallville or not, probably in the later seasons, when the Green Arrow made cameos. I have them downloaded too so I guess I'll have to watch them eventually.
  6. Iceskater101
    10-11-2012 08:12 PM
    Iceskater101
    Yeah I really want to watch it! My friend is trying to pressure me into watching smallville. I have found a movie store here that has the seasons for cheap so I might pick up the first season just to see if I like it.
  7. Shiftie
    10-11-2012 07:40 PM
    Shiftie
    fyi: the first episode of Arrow was pretty good The premier was last night but I was waiting for news about my brother's new kid (they had a girl, totally called it) and didn't end up watching it til just a few minutes ago. Yay for downloading shows.
  8. Iceskater101
    10-01-2012 07:15 PM
    Iceskater101
    Haha that is so sick, I have heard about it and I considered buying it for my dorm. lol
  9. Shiftie
    10-01-2012 05:27 PM
    Shiftie
    You see that they released a Bond Dvd/Blu-ray super collection? All the movies for a pretty decent price tag (for 22 movies that is..). It apparently also has an open slot in the sleeve/box for skyfall which is pretty cool.
  10. Iceskater101
    09-27-2012 12:13 AM
    Iceskater101
    Umm.. yeah for sure! I know it is really annoying.