Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > EliteShadowMan
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between EliteShadowMan and Kairi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 446
  1. Kairi
    06-12-2015 06:34 PM
    Kairi
    Hi, Matt! I am definitely excited that we are getting Blood Drive! I can't wait to finally play that, although I probably should play Book of Shadows before Blood Drive gets here. I also want to play through Blood Covered again because that game is awesome! Lazy on the other two? I thought you completed Blood Covered already? Or did you somehow secretly get the Japan-only spin off and not tell me about it?
  2. EliteShadowMan
    05-29-2015 09:10 PM
    EliteShadowMan
    Kimiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. You pretty excited? Looks like we'll be getting Corpse Party: Blood Drive this fall on the Vita, finally. I'll need to quit being lazy on the other 2 games lol.
  3. Kairi
    02-09-2015 03:41 AM
    Kairi
    Yeah, I don't think it could, especially the murders of the ghost kids due to how screwed up that is. Obviously the kids have to show up since they are a key part of the story, but I don't see how it could show really the scene where Sachiko kills them without some extreme amount of editing and censors, if they showed it at all.
  4. EliteShadowMan
    02-09-2015 03:33 AM
    EliteShadowMan
    I don't remember much about the OVA's as well, but like I said, it doesn't really explain everything tooooooo much. They do make their appearances though, obviously.
  5. Kairi
    02-09-2015 03:32 AM
    Kairi
    I imagine it would have to just due to the immense amount brutality. I know the LE of Sachiko's Birthday got a Z rating in Japan just for the sheer amount of violence and depictions of terrible shit in that one censored 10 minute clip thing. I'm guessing it only briefly shows what happens to the ghost kids or doesn't show that at all?
  6. EliteShadowMan
    02-09-2015 03:14 AM
    EliteShadowMan
    It skims through a lot of stuff, but it doesn't really censor anything. Pretty brutal stuff.
  7. Kairi
    02-09-2015 03:05 AM
    Kairi
    Ok, if you learned about Sachiko's mom, that's the end of the second to last chapter. =( It's been ages for me, so I can't think of where exactly the switching is. This really sucks for you. I'd recommend trying to find the Youtube thing for Chapter 6 since that's where I think you are.

I told you Corpse Party is some screwed up shit. I still want to get around to seeing the OVA since I want to see how they handled it. I wonder if it was just a massive gore fest or if they ended up blacking out things like the little 10 minute clip of the unrelated short that came with the Sachiko Birthday game's LE in Japan.
  8. EliteShadowMan
    02-09-2015 02:59 AM
    EliteShadowMan
    I think I did, but that was a little while back so it's not as clear in my head as when I originally was playing through the game. I just remember walking around in the hallways with 2 different sets of characters that I could switch between.

I watched the 5-6 episode anime version of it, and that was some pretty messed up stuff.
  9. Kairi
    02-09-2015 02:56 AM
    Kairi
    Ahhhhh that really sucks. Did you learn about what happened to Sachiko's mom as well or just about what Sachiko did? I'm trying to figure out exactly where you are. If you don't want to play the whole thing, I know there is someone on Youtube who has a play through that you can watch just to see the end of the story.
  10. EliteShadowMan
    02-09-2015 02:54 AM
    EliteShadowMan
    Yeah, I think I was on the final chapter and I could switch between 2 groups of people and things were getting really weird and kinda confusing. I wish I could find a save file for my vita and put it on a memory card or something and go off of that. I don't want to replay the whole game over.