Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > EliteShadowMan
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between EliteShadowMan and Miyu
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Miyu
    05-03-2014 03:14 PM
    Miyu
    Okay, that's good, now all I have to do is think of a picture to use!!!
    Enjoyed Shakugan no Shana II Favorite characters, not in any order, Margery Daw, Wilhelmina Carmel, Matake Ogata, Fumina Konoe/Hecate. On to Shakugan no Shana Final.
  2. Miyu
    05-02-2014 04:18 PM
    Miyu
    How do you have two different avatar pictures ? One for ESM and different one under Mini Statistics. I didn't get the memo. Please tell me how to do it.
  3. Miyu
    04-10-2014 12:30 AM
    Miyu
    I watched these shows you suggested, Angel Beats!, Little Busters, Love Lab, Shakugan no Shana, and Durarara!! I'm not sure if you suggested Shakugan no Shana. Of those I liked Little Busters the most. It was a little goofy at times. You had also suggested Arakawa Under the Bridge which I still want to watch. I'm thinking of watching Nagi no Asukara too! The description on MAL of fish people has been stalling me from watching.

Currently watching White Album 2. I had reservation about watching it as [I won't mention any names] claimed it was very good ... but I think it's very good! I love love triangles.
  4. Miyu
    04-09-2014 10:59 PM
    Miyu
    I never have got around to sending friend request to the "gang" *lazy* *embarrassed* *shy* ... hmmm ... what other excuse can I use I'm not much of a chatter box as you probably know