PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip?

Go Back > II Mortis II
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between II Mortis II and xDante1986
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 34
  1. xDante1986
    12-29-2012 02:30 AM
    there were many games I donīt have and I want them...and right now almost everything I bought with discounts
  2. II Mortis II
    12-29-2012 02:28 AM
    II Mortis II
    Nice you have a bigger collection of games than I do
    I normally only ever get 2 - 3k MSP at a time because I normally only download them if there is something I particularly want, but in the new year there is so much DLC I want I feel I'm gonna go a bit crazy and spend loads
  3. xDante1986
    12-29-2012 02:13 AM
    I donīt want to buy more MSP last 3 months I buy around 30000 MSP and I had over 100 games on my HDD

car was choice of my girlfriend...3 months earlier was first time I start to thinking about driver license
  4. II Mortis II
    12-29-2012 01:27 AM
    II Mortis II
    1 point out is extremely unlucky mate, but you were so close you are bound to pass next time around.
    I did look at BKS and it looks like a pretty decent game, I am currently pinning all of the games I'm looking into getting to my dash, so when I finally get round to downloading my MSP I can access them easily and decide from there which to get first. Thinking about getting Bastion first at the moment, but when I have my MSP I may have changed my mind we'll have to see
    Ah a 306 is a good, reliable and economic car. Good choice
  5. xDante1986
    12-29-2012 01:13 AM
    yep written test only three options and only one is right but itīs much about paragraphs.... one fu**ing point missing but never mind .) did you look on Black Knight Sword?

Me and my girlfriend have a Peugeot 306, itīs enough right now.
  6. II Mortis II
    12-29-2012 12:52 AM
    II Mortis II
    Ah that's not too bad then if you don't have to re-take your driving test. What is it that you have to do, a written test?
    What kind of car do you have?
  7. xDante1986
    12-28-2012 10:32 PM
    I didnīt pass exam .) but.... here in czech republic we have 3 exams...driving... I passed this, construction exam I passed them too and last is something like test.... I need only one point for pass evaluation but never mind itīs not neccesary to do driving and construction I only must make another will be easy and yes I have a car
  8. II Mortis II
    12-27-2012 05:46 PM
    II Mortis II
    Ah cool good luck with your exam, passing that and having the chance to drive your very own car is one of the best feelings ever. Do you own a car yet, or have you got to buy one after you have passed the exam?
    I will add you on Xbox when I'm on later
  9. xDante1986
    12-27-2012 07:21 AM
    you didnīt but I paid full for it when it cames out tomorrow I will have driver license final exam....I believe Iīll do it ...

add me on xbox... GT: New xDante1986
  10. II Mortis II
    12-26-2012 09:03 PM
    II Mortis II
    Ah yes I have noticed this, how annoying
    I thought it was because the enemies weren't strong enough at first but they are all plenty strong enough.
    This game has many flaws, oh well at least I didn't pay full price for it