Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > II Mortis II
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between II Mortis II and Barad
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 32
  1. II Mortis II
    05-16-2013 12:56 AM
    II Mortis II
    Ah fair play well done yeah it is definitely in my top 5 favourite 360 games, I really enjoyed it. Still have to get that git achievement where I need a picture of my face lol. It's the only one I need for 100% on it and I've needed it for months!!
  2. Barad
    05-15-2013 08:59 PM
    Barad
    Don't worry about it anymore mate I was going to ask for your help but I completed the game just yesterday! Brilliant game.
  3. II Mortis II
    05-15-2013 04:38 PM
    II Mortis II
    Yes mate definitely, September is gonna be a good time and hopefully will motivate me to play more. I haven't bought a new game for months and I'm getting pretty bored with the titles I own, it's a bit of a catch 22 lol.
    Yeah I still have R6V2, why's that?
  4. Barad
    05-02-2013 11:00 PM
    Barad
    I go through what you're going through all the time..just can't be assed to game that much or do anything for that matter. Nah but like you said, that will change later in the year when GTA & Watch Dogs comes out! Some good times ahead!

Btw, do you still own Rainbow Six Vegas 2?
  5. II Mortis II
    05-02-2013 07:08 PM
    II Mortis II
    Ah awesome man I bet India was a hell of an experience for you! Good to hear you're getting on well at uni too

I haven't really been playing anything, gone off gaming quite a lot. Recently started playing Happy Wars which is pretty addictive! Apart from that I have just been hanging around, doing nothing interesting really haha. I don't think my enthusiasm for gaming will return until September and GTAV is released.
  6. Barad
    04-11-2013 08:22 PM
    Barad
    Too long mate, you asked in the perfect time though as I was in India the last few weeks and got back just this morning so that was a lot of fun. 3 more weeks of my semester at Uni and I'm done with my first year! Then I can start gaming a little more.

What have you been playing/doing lately?
  7. II Mortis II
    04-10-2013 01:21 AM
    II Mortis II
    Yo man, long time no speak. What have I missed?
  8. II Mortis II
    02-14-2013 04:28 AM
    II Mortis II
    You speak only in truths sir
    Time to call it a night then methinks.
  9. Barad
    02-14-2013 04:26 AM
    Barad
    We need sleep man..surfing the forums at 4am no one will hear our bitching at this time lol.
  10. II Mortis II
    02-14-2013 04:18 AM
    II Mortis II
    Ugh it's really annoying when games do shit like that man! It should be possible to get all of the achievements in a game without having to pay extra on some sort of hardware or online pass. Ah well, doesn't matter how many times I bitch or moan it will never change