Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > PerpetualHeaven
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between PerpetualHeaven and XxBlueSpade2xX
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. PerpetualHeaven
    02-22-2011 04:47 PM
    PerpetualHeaven
    The difference between 720p and 1080p begin to show at around 50", so if you're worried about picture quality then make sure you're running everything through HDMI.

Standard definition won't look great on it but I usually don't put it on wide screen so it doesn't look stretched. 50" is a good size and should make things look great.
  2. XxBlueSpade2xX
    02-18-2011 10:08 AM
    XxBlueSpade2xX
    What up Perp? I saw you threw down quite a lot of knowledge in the TV Buying thread. What do you play one? I just moved and I want a new one. I've browsed Best Buy, but those guys rarely give me a straight answer on gaming/movie questions. I want a 50", but I don't know enough about TV's to know if that size would compromise the picture quality. Any suggestions?
  3. XxBlueSpade2xX
    08-11-2010 02:17 PM
    XxBlueSpade2xX
    Hey, now that football season is upon us, I'm befriending all of the members of the "Passionate NFL Fans". Here's to an exciting season!
  4. PerpetualHeaven
    04-23-2010 10:03 PM
    PerpetualHeaven
    Sergio Kindle. I'm still pretty dumbfounded about it. He's the best 3-4 OLB in the draft. He's labeled as a DE in the draft, but when he gets drafted, he'll be put in a 3-4 as a OLB. That means he would fit the Broncos perfectly. :P
  5. XxBlueSpade2xX
    04-23-2010 09:58 PM
    XxBlueSpade2xX
    Who's left at LB?
  6. XxBlueSpade2xX
    03-17-2010 12:06 AM
    XxBlueSpade2xX
    I agree. At first I was skeptical, but it now seems like a steal. Hillis was never going to be a big part of the offense and he didn't get along with McD. I've always thought Brady Quinn could be a good QB, he just didn't have the right system.
  7. PerpetualHeaven
    03-16-2010 10:06 AM
    PerpetualHeaven
    I like the move and they got him for next to nothing. Also, a fresh QB would mean someone who would have to go through all the growing pains. Besides, McD seems to be a master at making his QBs better. Look at his work with Brady and Cassel. Quinn is probably going to do great things.
  8. XxBlueSpade2xX
    03-11-2010 09:41 AM
    XxBlueSpade2xX
    Have you played Heavy Rain?
  9. PerpetualHeaven
    01-29-2010 02:14 PM
    PerpetualHeaven
    Well, in bodybuilding it's referred to as a v-taper. Essentially, your shoulder width should be bigger than your waist creating a V-shape. Broad shoulders isn't enough, you actually have to have a smaller waist. Having big shoulders is partially genetic as well. But you can train to get a solid v-taper.
  10. XxBlueSpade2xX
    01-29-2010 07:57 AM
    XxBlueSpade2xX
    What is a "Shoulder to Waist Ratio"? (Serious question BTW)