Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Grey Delta
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Grey Delta and Tatanko
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Grey Delta
    11-17-2011 02:05 PM
    Grey Delta
    I just put the codes into the Dr Pepper site, link to my EA account and bobs your uncle! I didn't think location mattered to be honest.
  2. Tatanko
    11-16-2011 07:31 PM
    Tatanko
    I don't have those yet myself, but I hadn't really planned on getting them because my current avatar setup is AWESOME Just curious, since you're across the Atlantic, how are you using the codes? I thought I read that they didn't work outside the US.
  3. Grey Delta
    11-16-2011 06:10 PM
    Grey Delta
    Yeah I still need the 2 avatar awards but they're not really that important so I don't mind either way!
  4. Tatanko
    11-14-2011 10:35 PM
    Tatanko
    Are you still able to use Dr. Pepper codes or not? I've got nearly all the prizes now so if you need codes I'll probably have some.
  5. Grey Delta
    11-05-2011 12:52 PM
    Grey Delta
    Dr P have actually addes 2 new prizes, an avatar helmet & shirt so if you come across any extra codes, I'd appreciate it
  6. Tatanko
    11-04-2011 02:59 PM
    Tatanko
    Really? I never even noticed you. Now your message on Live from yesterday makes more sense! lol Good luck with that, my friends join my games all the time and they're usually the ones that end up getting killed Next time just send me a message and squad up with me
  7. Grey Delta
    11-04-2011 02:57 PM
    Grey Delta
    Too late, bought 3 for around €6. It was sitting in my PayPal doing nothing anyway! If I come across anyone giving them away I'll send them on Also, I've joined your game a couple of times to hunt you down but have had no luck finding you so far
  8. Tatanko
    11-04-2011 02:55 AM
    Tatanko
    I don't have any Dr.P codes at the moment, but I can get you some. Don't waste your money on eBay! lol