Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > VladimirK
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between VladimirK and Gackt
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. VladimirK
    05-28-2013 02:17 AM
    VladimirK
    Haha, don't worry about it and you certainly don't have to explain yourself to me I'm sure you remember how I used to post sometimes when I let stuff get the better of me.

I'm glad you don't seem to have taken offence to it, that definitely wasn't my intention as like I touched on, I don't have anything against you and normally you bring up interesting points and have well thought out posts.
  2. Gackt
    05-28-2013 01:21 AM
    Gackt
    Sorry bout my posts in that section of the forum, I think I've just let my aggravation get the better of me and perhaps make not the best replies to people there because of it
  3. VladimirK
    10-14-2009 06:41 PM
    VladimirK
    Yeah I remember that you only had a small sig.

Just find it odd for them to be doing it to ours, which were only a very small fraction over, but there are others which are clearly way too big.
  4. Gackt
    10-14-2009 06:35 PM
    Gackt
    I think it is in the announcements section, it says the entire signature area has to be under 500x300
    Plenty of people with overly large signatures, I am pretty sure I was literally 2 pixels over the limit lol.
  5. VladimirK
    10-14-2009 06:33 PM
    VladimirK
    Hey, just wondering since I noticed you had it aswell.
    Is it just the size limit of our sigs that is the problem? I can't really find anything in the forum it tells us to go to.

If so I think it's slightly unfair unless many other are cracked down on aswell.

Oh, and thanks for the friend request if I never said it before

EDIT: Just checked the size thing. Mine was a whole 23 pixels too long.
  6. VladimirK
    10-02-2009 10:44 PM
    VladimirK
    Hey, thanks for sending the friend request