Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > girl poison
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between girl poison and Tyger7
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 27
  1. Tyger7
    08-18-2011 05:57 AM
    Tyger7
    I'm not really sure! Possibly because someone would get another achievement very quickly after posting! I think some threads will just be clearing up.
  2. girl poison
    08-17-2011 07:55 PM
    girl poison
    How come that "post your last achievement" thread was deleted?
  3. girl poison
    07-24-2011 04:52 PM
    girl poison
    I just picked up three games at Gamestop for $20--Kameo, Enchanted Arms, and Spectral Force 3. But I can't stop to play them until I'm done with The Last Remnant!

You should play Resonance of Fate. I thought it was a pretty good game, just the storyline will make you want to poke your eyes out. It makes no sense..

Exploring the Ancient Ruins a little but, I think you have to defeat the Holy Servant to progress to the point to grind Ancbolders? Not looking forward to that fight..
  4. Tyger7
    07-20-2011 08:17 PM
    Tyger7
    I should play fate...havent played an rpg in a while unless you counted dungeon siege 3. Which i like! I just have so many games i need to play that i havent opened.
  5. girl poison
    07-20-2011 02:10 PM
    girl poison
    I've got the DLC key, a few people say you've got to talk to the yama in Athlum but his dialogue hasn't changed yet. I had assumed I need to go further in the story but I can't pass up these quests.

Yeah I think I'll get tired of grinding eventually lol.. but I'm pretty persistent. I somehow made it through the Arena battles in Resonance of Fate.. that was pretty boring.
  6. Tyger7
    07-20-2011 04:12 AM
    Tyger7
    You still have a way to go I think. You need to download the key its in a DLC (for free I am certain). It will mark a location on your map if I remember right. I haven;t played in a long time. But it's some REAL grinding, I felt more so than Final Fantasy 13. Wasn't as fun.
  7. girl poison
    07-20-2011 01:53 AM
    girl poison
    Could I ask your opinion on grinding in The Last Remnant? I've been sifting through threads about it here on the forums and different people say different things about where to go for certain BRs. I'm at BR ~35 or so (haven't really checked in a while) and I have a few questions: if the Ancient Ruins is where I'm supposed to grind, what do I fight there? Someone on the main statting thread said Ancbolder's, does that sound about right? Also do you know when the area becomes available? I haven't progressed in the storyline at, I just completed 4. The Silver Falcons: Part Two on the chronological quest guide. Any help is appreciated.
  8. Tyger7
    07-15-2011 04:44 AM
    Tyger7
    It becomes extremely tedious! I don't know if I can go back and finish it, and I had most of all the side quests done. You are more battle hardened than me RPG wise
  9. girl poison
    07-14-2011 01:31 PM
    girl poison
    Yeah, I didn't realize that when the arts had upgraded to Restorative Herb II I needed relaxing herb or something and then I had run out. It was dumb.

At the beginning of the game I played how I wanted to, killing everything and linking everything, probably up until BR 12-15 or so, when I freaked out and stopped because of all the threads I was reading. I haven't been doing much grinding so far because I didn't have all the party members I wanted, I've probably killed the Skull Scavenger group in Blackdale less than 15 times and now I think I'm at BR 25 with quests 1-27 & 29 done. Just recruited Glenys.

I'll have to do some more digging when I unlock the last leader slot and figure out where to go for grinding. I'm not even sure what bases is.
  10. Tyger7
    07-14-2011 04:50 AM
    Tyger7
    Best bet would have been to edit with the solution you found, that way people had an answer if they ever got stumped like you! I deleted it, so if you feel it might be something needed, you can post in the guide. I enjoyed the game until the bases, now I have to grind : /