Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Metabolic XBA
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Metabolic XBA and BiggD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 60
  1. Metabolic XBA
    09-15-2014 01:40 AM
    Metabolic XBA
    I know! I am beyond excited for the album, been forever since All Hope Is Gone. That video is proper weird though haha. Corey's new mask is creepy as hell. I wish I knew more people locally who liked them, I'd love to see them live again but all the mates I used to go watch them with are back in England.
  2. BiggD
    09-15-2014 01:19 AM
    BiggD
    Trust me, I am too. I'm only trying to stay unrealistically optimistic, lol. I don't blame you. I've had second thoughts on whether to get on or not but that Batman statue is too damn sexy.

Oh, and Skorpion and I were just yesterday speaking of Slipknot's new music video and release of Devil In I. It's grown on me a lot in the past 72 hours. I can't wait for the new album next month.
  3. Metabolic XBA
    09-15-2014 12:31 AM
    Metabolic XBA
    I'm just impatient lol. No I probably won't be going for a collectors edition. Between my bluray collection and video games I spend more than enough money on regular editions to justify splurging on collectors editions as well.
  4. BiggD
    09-14-2014 01:25 PM
    BiggD
    I don't really mind the delay. Only because Witcher 3 will eat up most of my time in the beginning of 2015 and then hopefully The Phantom Pain comes out in March. You plan on grabbing any of those sexy Collected Editions?
  5. Metabolic XBA
    09-14-2014 12:08 PM
    Metabolic XBA
    Thanks man. Heck yeah I'm still up for that, can't wait for that game. Not too happy about having to wait that long for it but it is a nice release window for them, shouldn't be much else about when it hits.
  6. BiggD
    09-12-2014 09:48 PM
    BiggD
    Meta, just dropping in for the obligatory congratulations on being promoted to Staff

But more importantly, you better still be co-writing Batman: AK with me! It got announced for a June 2nd release!!
  7. BiggD
    03-27-2014 04:14 AM
    BiggD
    Lmao what a champ. Time to show him how to work the stove
  8. Metabolic XBA
    03-27-2014 03:02 AM
    Metabolic XBA
    Yeah but it's literally like seven times a day haha. 'Logan do you want a snack? yeah, what do you want? Raman'
  9. BiggD
    03-27-2014 02:35 AM
    BiggD
    LOL. They're not the hardest thing to stir up though; three or five minutes!
  10. Metabolic XBA
    03-27-2014 02:31 AM
    Metabolic XBA
    Ha I wish! All the kid will eat is fucking raman noodles, I fell like all I do all day is cook raman over and over.