Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Metabolic XBA
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Metabolic XBA and Rajeanero
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Metabolic XBA
    Today 02:43 PM
    Metabolic XBA
    Dude, making something this awesome and an apology don't belong in the same message This is amazing thanks!
  2. Rajeanero
    Yesterday 10:21 PM
    Rajeanero
    Sorry for the long delay:
  3. Metabolic XBA
    09-16-2014 01:19 PM
    Metabolic XBA
  4. Rajeanero
    09-16-2014 06:09 AM
    Rajeanero
    Hey dude, sure i would take a look at it, but the link ending up on the mainpage from hdpictureimages.com ^^
  5. Metabolic XBA
    09-16-2014 02:53 AM
    Metabolic XBA
    Evening Raj, so I remember you telling me you liked to try different projects like my current sig, so I have another one for you. I am not sure this will be even remotely possible so feel free to tell me to jog on lol I'm looking for kind of the same deal I have now only with the deadpool logo from this http://www.hdpictureimages.com/wp-co...aper-hd-10.jpg so like the design just saying Metabolic instead of Deadpool. Let me know what you think.
  6. Metabolic XBA
    08-11-2014 12:18 PM
    Metabolic XBA
    Everything I had up there is gone, seems I didn't transfer my old gfx folder to my new laptop either so the x1 guide buttons I made are history. Balls.
  7. Rajeanero
    08-11-2014 04:01 AM
    Rajeanero
    It was down a couple of days. It seems that they reopen it with a new design and stuff. Hm, weird. There is no register or login option. But the question is ... is it now save to upload images to that site, without the fear that the servers going down every few weeks :/
  8. Metabolic XBA
    08-10-2014 11:29 PM
    Metabolic XBA
    Hey man, have you still been using gfxuploader? wtf happened to it?
  9. Metabolic XBA
    07-25-2014 11:23 PM
    Metabolic XBA
    Cheers man, totally forgot to reply to this, I was on vacation on my birthday, my bad!
  10. Rajeanero
    07-13-2014 01:44 PM
    Rajeanero
    Happy Birthday, dude!