Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Metabolic XBA
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Metabolic XBA and Skorpion XBA
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Skorpion XBA
    10-22-2014 10:41 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    Really? Wow. Iowa is probably my favorite album by them. The songs, lyrics, energy, and the music didn't sound so muffled like it did in their debut album.
  2. Metabolic XBA
    10-22-2014 08:13 PM
    Metabolic XBA
    I think it's amazing, I love it. It's pretty much everything i could have wanted, dark brooding, heavy, melodic. Best album since Iowa imo.
  3. Skorpion XBA
    10-22-2014 01:55 AM
    Skorpion XBA
    Thanks man! I haven't yet but I'll probably will soon. Is it good? At least better than expected?
  4. Metabolic XBA
    10-22-2014 01:47 AM
    Metabolic XBA
    Congratz and welcome aboard man. Heard the new album yet?
  5. Metabolic XBA
    09-10-2014 12:29 AM
    Metabolic XBA
    Thanks! I quite liked the negative one, it sounded a bit more old school but you can definitely notice Joey's absence. The devil an I, I'm not as sold on it sounds like a stone sour song with more percussion. I'm trying to withhold judgement until I can hear the whole thing.
  6. Skorpion XBA
    09-09-2014 02:45 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    I thought I already had you on my friends' list... I just wanted to say congrats on the promotion dude!

On a side note, I'm not sure if I'm going to like the new Slipknot album. The single sounds OK, and I'm trying not to let Joey's absence affect my opinion, but I'm not that into it. Not like Iowa and Vol. 3 anyway.
  7. Metabolic XBA
    08-01-2014 02:38 AM
    Metabolic XBA
    Yes Experienced, I like that much more
  8. Skorpion XBA
    07-31-2014 05:22 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    I just saw you VM... Long week I guess, idk. But if you think that I'm calling you old, then that implies that I'm old. We're not old, just experienced.
  9. Metabolic XBA
    07-25-2014 11:22 PM
    Metabolic XBA
    Thanks, sorry I totally forgot to reply to this because I was on vacation on my birthday! I'm sooooo old thanks for pointing it out haha. The magic of social site though, I only just found out my step-cousin has the same bday as me through FB.
  10. Skorpion XBA
    07-13-2014 07:14 AM
    Skorpion XBA
    Happy birthday, Meta! You're about 4 months older than me.