Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > lilysintrigue
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between lilysintrigue and Brutalsleeper
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. lilysintrigue
    09-21-2010 02:23 AM
    lilysintrigue
    Thank you for the compliment, yep its only been a month, and I still have loads to learn lol.. Mostly my images are composed of a couple of layers, messing with the opacity and levels, some smudging, and a bit of other tools.. don't use too many brushes.. hehe still have loads to learn.. Need to start looking at the tut's if I have time.. which I never do lol. Yeah I don't really think my images qualify as signatures, not that I want them to, they are just abstract pieces Feel free to message me anytime you want, I usually check this thing once -3 times a week if I have time!
  2. Brutalsleeper
    09-20-2010 05:10 PM
    Brutalsleeper
    Both are awesome, but it was the girl specifically I was talking about. Hard to believe you have only been using PhotoShop for a month most of your work is amazing, quite a breath of fresh air really. It's nice to see some new styles that differ from the usual.
  3. lilysintrigue
    09-20-2010 04:06 PM
    lilysintrigue
    Awh thank you Which one did you like the spider or the girl lol :P I'm still learning only been working in photoshop for about a month now so still alot I have to learn but thank you for the compliment it means alot!
  4. Brutalsleeper
    09-20-2010 03:37 PM
    Brutalsleeper
    Hey, I wanted to say your latest sig posted on the "Rate My Sig" thread was absolutely beautiful, really really good work.

Ps I didn't say this in the thread as I've already used the same sig there a few times now, I don't wanna clutter it up.