Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Jakez123
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Jakez123 and KillerBEA
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 137
  1. KillerBEA
    04-28-2016 01:35 PM
    KillerBEA
    If you want to do the PC version you will likely need a physical copy and another GFWL game with it's servers still fully functioning to update your profile with. This is the advice I gave Dante so he could get it done.

I am done berating you! I am done talking about it! I just want to understand those 2 bolded points more than anything else I said. If you don't that's fine too because I am done talking about it. I gave you advice knowing that you were going to treat my favorite game like shit because I like you most of the time Jakez.
  2. KillerBEA
    04-28-2016 01:35 PM
    KillerBEA
    The infinite Souls glitch regardless of what you intended it for (Matching up with someone) still allowed you to beat the difficulty curve.

Of course the 4 Kings did fuck all damage you were way overleveled by the time you got to them and using the armor with the best defense and the best resistances. Not knocking you for that. I am knocking you for glitching your level which allowed you just breeze right through.

It's not about the Halberd, as I said I do the same thing EVERYTIME. Which Black knight weapon I get if any determines my build.

It's not about Knight's Honor, I gave Slaughter weapons so he could get the achievement. Not all of them, but a portion of them.

It's not about wearing noob gear, I did the same thing. I rocked Havel's full set minus the shield for a majority of my first 2 playthroughs.

IT IS about glitching your level and breaking the game
    YOU DID NOT experience the real Dark Souls
  3. Jakez123
    04-27-2016 09:11 PM
    Jakez123
    11)Dark Souls 3 is much of the same as Dark Souls 1, easy.

12)You and Dante alike have the same notion of "How to play the game" and "True Experience". You play the way you want to play, which makes it hard, I play the smart and efficient way, which makes it easy. Don't berate me for my choice, just like how I don't berate you for yours. The second a game like Dark Souls allows me to grind up levels early game, summon NPC phantoms to help fight, or allows me to obtain OP weapons, it's not my "fault", I'm using what the game has put in there to assist me, don't look down on my opinion because I used features in the game which made it easier, get off your high-horse.
  4. Jakez123
    04-27-2016 09:11 PM
    Jakez123
    7)4 kings, Hahaha, walk next to them and their attacks deal 10% damage, not only
    that, by using a legit earned BKH + 5 they die in like 4 hits each, waste of time.

8)You keep referring to the "True Nature" of the game, I did experience it, it was easy, using a BKH, which anyone can obtain, you can experience the game, Dark Souls was patched numerous times, if they didn't want people obtaining an OP weapon like the BKH, they would have removed the master key. I played smart, by researching the game beforehand, that isn't anything spectacular, it's called using my brain

9)"Actually fucking play it", I did play it I'm afraid, but I played in on my own terms, not yours.

10)Dark Souls IS gamerscore dogshit, I was actually looking for the GFWL edition for that extra izi 1000GS, although that would mean I would need to obtain all the weapons and "Experience all locations of the game".
  5. Jakez123
    04-27-2016 09:10 PM
    Jakez123
    5)"You didn't truly face any of the enemies. You didn't have to learn their move sets or go find better gear because the shit you had sucked ass. " That's not my problem, if the developers didn't want me to obtain a BKH, then they shouldn't allow me to access it 4 minutes from starting the game

6)"You didn't fucking die to Ornstein's bullshit jab that phased through the column's hit box 36 times." - again, not my problem, but I'll specifically highlight this because it shows the artificial difficulty in the game - and how broken it is. Luckily Dark Souls 3 improves on not getting hit through pillars. + You can summon Solaire, combined with a BKH + 5 you obtain legitimately at the start of the game, they're a joke.
  6. Jakez123
    04-27-2016 09:09 PM
    Jakez123
    1) Incorrect, I only used the infinite souls glitch to level up quickly to level 100+ to match up with my partner to obtain the weapons. I initially levelled up by using the dragon bridge method, which allowed me to initially hold my Black Knight Halberd, so therefore, I didn't "use glitches to benefit me" (early game).

2) Instead of criticising my reading comprehension, how about you just git gud?

3)Weapons are monotonous to collect? "They make you see every part of the game", and? It's irrelevant, I'm forced to play in a certain manner and have to do menial chores as well has slug through the easy game 3 times to collect them all, it's a restriction more than anything.

4) Humanity doesn't "curve the difficulty spike", it does absolutely nothing. I had 99 humanity regardless, it was only late into the game where I realised humanity actually heals you, but that's redundant when you have 15+ estus flasks.
  7. KillerBEA
  8. KillerBEA
    02-25-2015 07:15 PM
    KillerBEA
    Now to find a way to round 3
  9. Jakez123
    02-25-2015 05:47 PM
    Jakez123
    I read about the ankle thing man, you pushed too hard, but your reward was proceeding to round 2 (assuming nothing messes up now)
  10. KillerBEA
    02-25-2015 05:28 PM
    KillerBEA
    AS long as everything counts/is tallied correctly...

thanks. I think I pushed myself too hard tho