Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Jakez123
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Jakez123 and hydrosugar
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 595
  1. hydrosugar
    12-13-2015 07:36 AM
    hydrosugar
    I'm not too big on Kuuderes in general, but Satsuki is definitely more likable than Chisato. Scholarship girl's route just seems like it's gonna be generic and a bit tedious; but the character herself is likable and an infinately better human being than Chisato. And her route may surprise me anyway.
  2. Jakez123
    12-11-2015 08:51 PM
    Jakez123
    LOL, yea I had the same note. It's funny, Chisato is annoying, The scholarship girl/Satsuki are better girls. Funnily enough, the anime kind of "branches" into all of the different girl's routes, but in the VN none of this side stuff happens. Just Chisato zzz. YUCK.
  3. hydrosugar
    12-11-2015 12:09 PM
    hydrosugar
    I've seen the auto lock thing before, and it seems every VN that does it has a bad route lock you out of a better one. It's like the devs know a character is shit, but don't want people to skip their work.

Btw, this quote was in the readme of my download:
    "Enlightenment is when you realize hating Chisato is
    what makes you love the other girls that much more."

Of course I don't particularly care for any of the characters so far, but maybe in the future this quote will hold true for me as well. It made me laugh either way.
  4. Jakez123
    12-09-2015 06:40 PM
    Jakez123
    Yea I started it also, im still near the start myself. I heard about the "auto lock" thing also, I hate VNs that do that, or have more routes/True end route unlock as you complete the routes in the game. Let me go for the Route I want to go for at the start =(.

Chisato is annoying though, she needs to get shot.
  5. hydrosugar
    12-09-2015 12:43 PM
    hydrosugar
    I started it. Yaoi sticks made me laugh. I haven't seen any of the anime, but I found this scene and liked it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cc9Mla5wzM

Man, I wish Nakamura voiced MC in the VN as well. Always enjoy his voice. VNs trend of not voicing the MC is a rather annoying one.

As for general stuff, Chisato is kind of a dick. And to make matters worse, she's never actually funny. Just a bland, tedious and unlikable asshole. But I looked it up, and the VN locks you into her route no matter what choices you make. Other routes only unlock after you read hers once.
  6. Jakez123
    12-08-2015 05:20 PM
    Jakez123
    REALLY? I was checking it every now and again, then i totally forgot, I'll download it now. I stopped watching the anime because I wanted to play the VN
  7. hydrosugar
    12-08-2015 11:41 AM
    hydrosugar
    The Koichoco VN has been translated for a while now, you started it? I just installed it now, may start it tonight or tomorrow.
  8. hydrosugar
    08-28-2013 11:11 AM
    hydrosugar
    Funny, I have the Dexter 1-5 box set (but no later seasons) and season 1 of Heroes (again, no later seasons). Both are definitely worth it, but as interesting as S1 of Heroes is, it's kinda depressing to watch knowing it doesn't last.

I dunno, haven't watched too much of it, and some people here like it better than others. I like the main character so far. Others are ok.
  9. Jakez123
    08-28-2013 10:15 AM
    Jakez123
    Pawn shops, I don't think I know any, if I was going to buy Movies or TV series it would be from CEX, most things are cheap there, like seasons 1-5 of dexter is 38 which isn't bad, furthermore season 1 of heroes is only 6.

No, don't watch K-on. How is Kuroko anyway? Is it as good as everyone hypes it up to be?
  10. hydrosugar
    08-28-2013 01:10 AM
    hydrosugar
    I stopped watching that around the same time as Lost. Though I never went back in this case. Some shows just don't know how to keep the momentum. I buy a lot in pawn shops, but even in regular, non-bullshit retailers they can be priced moderately. Paying $20 for a season of a TV show is miles better than paying the same for a 90 minute movie.

Dexter is worth the watch. I'm holding off on the most recent season, don't wanna wait a week for every ep. That sucked last time.

Yeah. Basketball is one of my lest favorite sports, so I'm totally fine with this.

Would you prefer I watch K-On?