Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Jakez123
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Jakez123 and Mr Chaotix
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 32
  1. Mr Chaotix
  2. Mr Chaotix
    09-10-2014 03:32 AM
    Mr Chaotix
    I'd probably have to say Mayuri. That "do do doooo" or however its said was just too cute
    At one point I thought Okabe was going to pick Kurisu over her, and I was all like D:
    I don't think I really got attached to the other characters. Wouldn't have minded some more of Ruka though.
  3. Jakez123
    09-10-2014 03:12 AM
    Jakez123
    Haha, it isn't emotional at all I think.

What's your favourite character from Steins;Gate? Excluding Okabe and Kurisu.

Yea as for my recommendations, I don't have anymore "Killer" recommendations, but I think you might like it.
  4. Mr Chaotix
    09-10-2014 02:37 AM
    Mr Chaotix
    Well, it seems short enough, and if it's as good as you say it is. I guess I could bear through the subs, as your recommendations so far have been quite the good watch.
    Though I doubt it'll top the emotional ride from S;G
  5. Jakez123
    09-10-2014 02:16 AM
    Jakez123
    Ah okay, well I dunno, I liked White Album 2 alot, I've seen many romance shows which are typical and cliche, WA2 was so unique it's actually one of my favourite anime shows I've seen.

Either way man, I'll leave it to you. =)
  6. Mr Chaotix
    09-10-2014 02:12 AM
    Mr Chaotix
    Ahh, I see.
    Thanks for your input on AoT, I guess it doesn't really make me want to rush ahead and watch it, but I'll probably wait til the second season is dubbed, maybe.

Edit: Just saw your newest message about White Album 2, oh well
    If its interesting enough I may still watch it, even with subs. Dubs more of a preference.

And I'll probably leave a message after I watch the dubbed Steins;Gate movie, if one ever comes out.
  7. Jakez123
    09-10-2014 02:09 AM
    Jakez123
    Wait, you only watch shows in dubbed? Well then I don't think White Album 2 is dubbed...
  8. Jakez123
    09-10-2014 02:00 AM
    Jakez123
    Honestly, I haven't watched Hellsing, but I've heard of it, can't really say much since I haven't seen it.

As for Attack on Titan, I actually read the manga before the anime came out and was "overhyped". Honestly I liked the start of it, it starts off really intense, makes it look like main characters can die at any turn (Like in The walking Dead or Game of thrones for example). But then plot armour gets in the way, for me the momentum stopped after around 30 or so chapters in the manga.

I think it's decent, not good, but not bad either.
  9. Mr Chaotix
    09-10-2014 01:56 AM
    Mr Chaotix
    Edit: Just noticed the movies only subbed Might wait for it then.
    I'll be sure to look into White Album 2 also.
    Two animes that I've sort of put off for a while are Hellsing and Attack on Titan, what do you make of those?
  10. Jakez123
    09-10-2014 01:46 AM
    Jakez123
    eh, the Movie is decent, it closes off the series so it'll be nice to watch.

Yea, I have no idea what else you might like.

I personally liked White album 2. And before you ask, no, you don't need to watch the first White Alum. So you might want to try that.