Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Dustinator
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Dustinator and AmbaLaBamba
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
  1. AmbaLaBamba
    05-23-2013 11:28 PM
    AmbaLaBamba
    Resize them using www.tinypic.com, that's what I do with some of mine so that they fit right. And thank you for the birthday, better late than never people say! So yeah, thanks! <3
  2. Dustinator
    05-23-2013 10:17 PM
    Dustinator
    I know I'm a smidge late, but......
  3. Dustinator
    05-23-2013 10:16 PM
    Dustinator
    Hahaha Me too!! Enough to accidentally warrent an infranction Oh well, I'll find something smaller some other time that has just as much character
  4. AmbaLaBamba
    05-23-2013 10:19 AM
    AmbaLaBamba
    All I'm going to say is this:

PS4... <3! Love the new gif you're using haha!
  5. AmbaLaBamba
    04-09-2013 05:51 PM
    AmbaLaBamba
    Yay, nice to hear!
  6. Dustinator
    04-09-2013 01:49 PM
    Dustinator
    You've convinced me to go out and buy em Lots of spare time between now and October
  7. AmbaLaBamba
    04-07-2013 12:00 PM
    AmbaLaBamba
    I haven't read all the comics, but there is certainly more that happens in the comics and some really fantastic things at that! Deffo worth a read, or at least starting to read if you don't want to get ahead of the TV show..
  8. Dustinator
    04-06-2013 11:35 PM
    Dustinator
    No, I haven't read the comics. I've heard a handful of things that happened/differ from the tv series, but stayed away from them since I didn't want to see/hear any spoilers. I've been looking at possibly getting/reading the comics, but do you think it would ruin the tv series for me?

Interesting that it's starting to differ a lot more than the comics than previous years. Heard the comics are great!!!
  9. AmbaLaBamba
    04-04-2013 07:25 PM
    AmbaLaBamba
    I was starting to LOVE Axel.. but if you like a character they die! Have you read the comics? They seem to have drifted really far from them this season, which is rather sad
  10. Dustinator
    04-04-2013 06:40 PM
    Dustinator
    Yah, that is true. LOVED the second to last episode. Sad that characters are getting offed, but that's another part of TWD that I like. No one is safe. Still.....I miss practically everyone in the group that has gotten killed. Even Axel lol