Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Puppys
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Puppys and Kairi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 20
  1. Kairi
    10-03-2014 03:47 AM
    Kairi
    I just saw your post in the GSL thread, and since I avoid posting in any sort of discussion thread, I'm going to respond here. You need to sign in once on October 3rd or October 4th so that the scanners can scan you, since the amount of gamerscore earned will be tracked here.
    As for how many days you have not been on Xbox Live, apparently it says been so long that it only says "Offline" with no date! You should probably start using your Xbox soon if you want to try doing well in GSL!
  2. Kairi
    08-16-2014 03:29 AM
    Kairi
    The movie genre is probably one of my worst since I never tend to find movie games as cheap as I would like to; they tend to be a bit on the overpriced side for some reason although I am not sure if that is just my terrible luck or not. The hardcore round will be interesting if it happens. You should hope that either round does not come up or you are put in a group where no one scores in that case if you will not score anything.
  3. Puppys
    08-16-2014 03:19 AM
    Puppys
    Thats good! I have plans for the other 3 rounds if they are picked. I think one of my games might count towards the 'movie' genre but I'll have to wait until Doug reveals them. I definitely cannot score during the hardcore round though, but that's my choice
  4. Kairi
    08-16-2014 03:15 AM
    Kairi
    There are none that leave me with 0 points thanks to my massive backlog, and I have plans for each and every scoring mechanism. Sadly, my real restriction in this tournament is not going to be the mechanisms, but being forced to move not one, but twice during the tournament thanks to the shitty university housing staff being completely clueless on how to do their own jobs as usual. I will do my best to compete anyway though and have some plans as to how I am still going to score well despite the disadvantage.
  5. Puppys
    08-16-2014 03:04 AM
    Puppys
    Me too. Although two restrictions could leave me with 0 points. :/
  6. Kairi
    08-16-2014 02:31 AM
    Kairi
    It would not possibly work though unless every person in the three person group scored zero. :P I can not wait to finally see what the mechanisms for each round will be and the groupings; the suspense is killing me!
  7. Puppys
    08-16-2014 02:26 AM
    Puppys
    It was just a joke so that we could all advance to the second round and foil Doug I am sure that at least 1/3 of the participants will score during that round if it comes up, if not more.
  8. Kairi
    08-16-2014 02:22 AM
    Kairi
    I noticed in a thread somewhere that you thought Jake and Skorpion were going to get first and second in the tournament and everyone else will score zero points; I advise against assuming that everyone else will get zero. Good luck in the upcoming tournament!
  9. Kairi
    04-08-2014 04:52 AM
    Kairi
    Ah, that was where I saw it! I just remembered coming across it and not being able to find it again for some reason, so decided to leave a wall message explaining as time zones can potentially be quite confusing if you are not familiar with them. As a general rule, EDT is most (if not all) of spring, all of summer, and beginning of fall while the standard EST covers the majority of fall and all of winter. It is good that the timezone issue is now resolved!
  10. Puppys
    04-08-2014 04:35 AM
    Puppys
    Yup, in the VGO discussion thread. Funny, I actually did the EXACT thing you told me to do before you posted to my wall! All set now