Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > My Gamertag is Papa Skull
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between My Gamertag is Papa Skull and specVjavi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. specVjavi
    10-13-2009 02:00 AM
    specVjavi
    well im sure the new one will still be very similar, theyve just upped the ante with weapons, kill streaks, and so many other options. i mean, it can only get better, right? ha i dunno. maybe im wrong.
  2. My Gamertag is Papa Skull
    10-13-2009 01:51 AM
    My Gamertag is Papa Skull
    I know. But if they only put achievements for prestiges, then I don't think it would be possible to boost.

CoD4 multiplayer will always be the best, I don't think the second one will top it. We'll just have to wait..
  3. specVjavi
    10-13-2009 01:49 AM
    specVjavi
    hmm really? i personally am glad that theres no online achievements, i think they would ruin the game if there were. i really enjoyed CoD4 even without online achievements, and MW2 online experience is looking to be even better.
  4. My Gamertag is Papa Skull
    10-12-2009 11:23 PM
    Yeah I forgot about that game. I'm definetly getting it too.

All the achievements are offline so that's kind of a bummer. I wish there was like a 100G achievement every time you reach a new prestige. I'd play multiplayer till the day I die if the achievements were like that.
  5. specVjavi
    10-12-2009 10:52 PM
    specVjavi
    hmm... when you were younger? wow, is it really that old? haha.

yea i play most of those games too, we should play sometime. so not jumping on the MW2 bandwagon? im actually really excited for that game, it looks great.
  6. My Gamertag is Papa Skull
    10-12-2009 10:35 PM
    Yeah I'm playing it right now. It's really gay, but I played it when I was younger and am trying to go for most of the achievements. Just got one right now by the way.

I usually play Gears of War 1 and 2, Halo, Call of Duty 4, Assassins Creed, etc.. Just waiting for AC2, Left 4 Dead 2, and BioShock 2.
  7. specVjavi
    10-12-2009 10:25 PM
    specVjavi
    yea same here, its one of the better ones out there i think. so what else do you play besides Lego Star Wars? lol. i see that youre always on that, at least when ive seen you online.
  8. My Gamertag is Papa Skull
    10-12-2009 12:27 AM
    Haha yeah I know. I use this website way too much.
  9. specVjavi
    10-11-2009 01:45 PM
    specVjavi
    1000+ posts in 3 months?!? yikes... thats dedication. lol. a month and a half for me and im only gettin close to about 200, i think.