Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > DarthSoth
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between DarthSoth and 13ip0lar
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. 13ip0lar
    08-30-2011 10:05 PM
    13ip0lar
    Post here: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=245975

You might have a quicker turn around now that Minty isn't MIA. Took me a several months to get mine. Granted it's just an thing next to your name, but who doesn't like free stuff right? Anyways, like said, hopefully you get yours faster. =P
  2. DarthSoth
    08-30-2011 09:48 PM
    DarthSoth
    Did you need to do something special to get the 1K post award? I've just noticed that I didn't get one.
  3. 13ip0lar
    08-28-2011 07:10 AM
    13ip0lar
    Just watched the trailer after seeing the second movie. Freaking amazing! God, Kate is so hot. I'm glad they put her in the same outfit. :3 I'm hoping this movie is as good as it looks. I would imagine it would be pretty decent, just hope it lives up to expectations. One thing I'm not thrilled about is that it's 3D. I wish they would stop pushing that crap. -_-
  4. 13ip0lar
    08-24-2011 10:16 PM
    13ip0lar
    Cool thanks, I'll watch it later on tonight. I plan to watch all...3 movies? Trying to remember off the top of my head. I know I got the...2nd I think right here, Underworld. I'll have to grab the other two. :3
  5. DarthSoth
    08-24-2011 05:12 PM
    DarthSoth
    I just found a longer version of the trailer. It is humans that had her and they had her for 12 years.
    http://www.toofab.com/videos/entryid...yid=1_6ancnq10
  6. 13ip0lar
    08-24-2011 04:41 PM
    13ip0lar
    Ahh ok, I'll have to rewatch the movies, then take a look at that trailer.
  7. DarthSoth
    08-24-2011 04:34 PM
    DarthSoth
    Selene drank Alexander Corvinus blood which gave her the ability to be on par with the hybrids Michael and Markus. Corvinus says she will become the future from driking his blood and is then unharmed by the sunlight at teh end. She didn't revert to Human, she became a more powerful Vampire/Lycan hybrid.

All I've seen on Awakining was the scene where Selene was escaping captivity. Elec Play said that she had been captured and held for the past 10 years. I don't know who captured her though. It looked like it was humans, but could also have been Lycan of Vampires. I'm not sure.
  8. 13ip0lar
    08-24-2011 04:15 PM
    13ip0lar
    Can I ask a dumb question? I seen your "last movie" post, and I'm quite curious what the premise of the new Underworld movie is? I ask, because as I recall they beat the alphas of their "race" and revert back to humans don't they? So how is it still vampire vs. lycan? Not that I mind seeing Kate in some tight leather again kicking ass. Just curious how that all works.
  9. DarthSoth
    08-03-2011 07:51 PM
    DarthSoth
    Spartacus is a decent show. Very violent, like fantastically so with lots of dismemberments and Kill Bill/300 volumes of blood, lots of sex and nudity. Decent enough storylines in it. Game of Thrones is a much better series though IMO. Similar to Spartacus only much more story driven and an awesome cast.
  10. 13ip0lar
    08-02-2011 11:05 PM
    13ip0lar
    I seen your post in Celeb Crush and just wanted to say, even Lucy Lawless was a pleasure to look at, considering her age. I haven't seen the show in question, but know that they have a lot of beautiful women on that show, that are shown in all their glory. It's almost tempted me to watch, and I'm assuming it's not a half bad show either. Just dunno if I'm into the whole "Roman" thing.