Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > DarthSoth
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between DarthSoth and Tussell
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Tussell
    05-06-2011 06:03 PM
    Tussell
    I certainly expected to get flamed, otherwise I wouldn't have posted something like that. However, it's a forum, where you post your opinion via posts in threads. So I didn't think it would get thrown so off-topic. I do, however, plan on picking up the complete saga. I figure if I can't get into it when it's displayed in the best format possible, it's just not for me.
  2. DarthSoth
    05-06-2011 02:40 PM
    DarthSoth
    No I wasn't able to read anything that has been purged from that topic after my initial response. It really wasn't clear that it was intended asa sarcastic post. Being the internet and all sometimes that kind of thing is tough to pick up on. What did you really expect though? If you come into a wish you well star wars fans topic and say "Fuck Star Wars" you should expect to get flamed if it isn't clearly marked as a sarcastic comment. Hey, no hard feelings man.
  3. Tussell
    05-05-2011 08:10 PM
    Tussell
    I hope you were able to read my post in the 'May The 4th' thread before it all got deleted. Not the sarcastic 'Man, Fuck Star Wars', but to the attacks I received.