Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > koopakiller64
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between koopakiller64 and 13ip0lar
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. 13ip0lar
    05-11-2011 10:06 PM
    13ip0lar
    It's probably just the shit p2p. I mean honestly I would have never bitched about CoD if I actually knew how bad it could be. That said I don't see why they didn't set up dedicated servers. It probably comes down to money, and not wanting to spend it. I also was expecting more, but am not disappointed. The only big complaints I have are probably the online situation and the bots that can be dumb as rocks and aim bots the next. Retarded that is...
  2. koopakiller64
    05-11-2011 06:35 PM
    koopakiller64
    Its not entirely what I was expecting to turn out to be, which was partially my fault because I researched the hell out of it lol. Its still a great game and I'm not leaving it for a while. I don't really have big complaints other than the issues with getting online. This game is still a breath of fresh air in the FPS genre.
    You probably have the game by now so is all this lag coming from P2P connections or something about the game and lack of servers?
  3. 13ip0lar
    05-10-2011 01:00 PM
    13ip0lar
    I'm assuming you haven't got the game yet? Maybe by the time you read this you will have, but I was just curious if you have what are your thoughts, because you seem the least likely to jump on the "Fuck this game" train, and actually give it a chance. I'm currently waiting for my copy to arrive some time in the next 6 hrs. I can't wait, and I think everyone is just eager to bash anything that isn't CoD tbh.