Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > musicman4523
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between musicman4523 and Rengrave
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. musicman4523
    10-06-2010 06:00 PM
    musicman4523
    No problem. Crawmerax is a pain in the arse fight, although there is a good hide spot where you can almost solo him. I could knock down all of his parts except the back because he won't turn around, so I would box a second account and run that character up and to the right to get him to turn so I could get his back spot. But I remember trying him for the first few times with 4 people and we had major problems. If everyone dies before someone could get back up the elevator his health resets, you always need to have one person alive up there so he doesn't reset. So having a siren helps, because they can escape before they die and give others time to get back up top if they die. If you need help lemme know.
  2. Rengrave
    10-01-2010 10:44 PM
    Rengrave
    Hey, thanks for that tip about the Captrap DLC for Borderlands. If I can increase the difficulty by beating Crawmerax first, then that's great news. Might even take me long enough that the patch will be out before we get back to the claptraps. We'll try that next. Thanks for the advice!