PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Neverender
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Neverender and Corrupt.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. Neverender
    08-22-2014 03:25 AM
    Neverender
    I know, I actually used that guide when I played through the game forever ago (never actually finished it - I got sidetracked and the re-learning curve in that game is ridiculous ).

The guide worked for me for what I did (I think 8/12 achievements) and for the forums the layout is great; it just needs to be slightly modified and have its format standardized to port over to the main site.
  2. Corrupt.
    08-21-2014 08:47 PM
    Corrupt.
    Freakin' sweet. Surprised SMB hadn't been snapped up already. Popular game, and the guide doesn't look as though it needs too much work.
  3. Neverender
    08-21-2014 08:43 PM
    Neverender
    Yep, will do! Hoping to get that and the Meat Boy guide done this weekend.
  4. Corrupt.
    08-21-2014 08:35 PM
    Corrupt.
    Hey dude. Regarding the Rocksmith DLC, if you decide to do it, could you do a separate G+R for it rather than an "update". Thats the way we roll these days
  5. Corrupt.
    01-14-2013 04:42 PM
    Corrupt.
    Nice one thanks.
  6. Neverender
    01-14-2013 03:43 PM
    Neverender
    Well, it has to do with the way the guide team and awards team work. Essentially, once you submit something the awards team goes through a series of pre-publishing tasks (formatting, quality assurance, etc.) then move it to the guide team forum that isn't visible to the public. There are quite a few submissions in there at any given time. While we encourage the guide team to start with the oldest submission, it's really up to the guide team member which guide/roadmap they publish when. Roadmaps and Arcade/Windows Phone guides take less time to publish, so sometimes GT members choose to do those if they don't have a lot of time or want to get more submissions cleared out. I assume that's what happened in this case.
  7. Corrupt.
    01-14-2013 03:24 PM
    Corrupt.
    Cool thanks. P v n dodgeball got published about 5 minutes after I submitted it but others have been on there for weeks. What determines when something is published? No issues. Just curious...
  8. Neverender
    01-14-2013 03:10 PM
    Neverender
    Also, your roadmaps for Rogue Warrior and Pirates vs. Ninjas Dodgeball have been published and I've updated awards for those as well.
  9. Neverender
    01-14-2013 02:44 PM
    Neverender
    Haha, perfectly alright man. We appreciate that you're so enthusiastic to help the site!
  10. Corrupt.
    01-12-2013 11:35 PM
    Corrupt.
    Lovely stuff thanks. My rogue warrior roadmap has been published but im not sure if that has been credited yet. I have a load more stuff (hopefully waiting to be published) to come! I have a load more i need to get done, but I will soon be finished going through all my played games without roadmaps and guides. Sorry for all the work lol!