Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > THC BLUNTED
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between THC BLUNTED and Flibbity Floid
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Flibbity Floid
    10-13-2011 01:01 PM
    Flibbity Floid
    Yeah the camera is basically there just b/c Frank's a photographer. Otherwise it's just an awesome game for killing zombies. It was one of the early 360 games so it's got a bit of a learning curve but it kind of makes you start over and over b/c you keep leveling up - able to move faster, hold more items, health, etc and it keeps building. That aside, it doesn't even have a great payoff ending but it's just one of the best "Kill zombies how you please" kind of games.
  2. THC BLUNTED
    10-12-2011 09:58 PM
    THC BLUNTED
    Cool, I guess I will have to check out the first one someday. I just remember the camera from bioshock and how tedious it became to try to take pictures everytime (especially before the big fights it was easy to forget). I suppose I will wait and judge it for myself when I play that game someday. Thanks for the info!
  3. Flibbity Floid
    10-06-2011 01:48 PM
    Flibbity Floid
    http://www.xbox360achievements.org/n...Your-Face.html

The photography is more or less to help move the story along since you're a journalist. Most aren't that hard. Do try the first game. You can find it dirt cheap easily I assume. The only real gripe I had with it was getting used to Case Files with their time constraints, the jeep of Psychopaths outside and the Save Points which there are only a few and they're in bathrooms.
    There are some easy tips and hidden items that will give you a major advantage. Otherwise, it's a fantastic zombie slaying game.