Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > DeekBoy
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between DeekBoy and AmbaLaBamba
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. DeekBoy
    01-03-2013 10:12 PM
    DeekBoy
    I tend to stick with gaming and Disney statues. I love The Walking Dead but I have yet to find anything that really catches my eye.
  2. AmbaLaBamba
    01-03-2013 09:48 PM
    AmbaLaBamba
    I've got my eye on a couple of mini-busts; Captain America, Batman (from the games) and some Walking Dead ones. Do you own any of these kind of things or strictly statues etc?
  3. DeekBoy
    01-03-2013 07:58 PM
    DeekBoy
    So a Premium Format is a statue which also contains cloth material such as my Jessica Rabbit or Hook. Most places will call this a PF and they can fetch a high price. They usually go for around $300 or so.

Your basic resin statue like my Sonic and Zelda statues go for a little cheaper since they lack that cloth material.

Almost every statue on both sites will have something they call a Exclusive edition which has a smaller edition size (how many are made) and usually cost the same or about $20 more. They come with something extra such as the Jessica came with a nice art print and Hook came with a change out hook with Peter Pan's hat on it.

Was there a certain kind of statue you were looking for?

As far as size wise most statues will run about about a foot to 2 feet. It all matters on what it is and how it is made to really tell the price.
  4. AmbaLaBamba
    01-03-2013 03:09 AM
    AmbaLaBamba
    Appreciate it!

One more question if I may? Are you any good price wise, by that I mean stating if it's a decent price for the size/quality/etc?
  5. DeekBoy
    01-03-2013 02:59 AM
    DeekBoy
    Good luck! They can be a nightmare to find once they sell out. Let me know if I can help out!
  6. AmbaLaBamba
    01-03-2013 02:58 AM
    AmbaLaBamba
    Wow, thanks very much! I've also had a look around and found some retailers in the UK and managed to find myself several mini busts of Walking Dead characters/zombies which I'm looking towards getting.

Thanks very much for the links, big help, just browsing them now!
  7. DeekBoy
    01-03-2013 02:53 AM
    DeekBoy
    For the Zelda and Sonic lines, they come from a site called first4figures.com <Link . Once these sell out though they are gone for good unless you find them on eBay which they will cost a pretty penny sadly.

The other statues come from a site called sideshowtoy.com <Link. They range in just about everything! Great site with amazing pieces.

Some other statues come from amazon and what not or just do a eBay search on something you want and it should pop up for you.

If I can help in any other way please let me know.
  8. AmbaLaBamba
    01-02-2013 05:28 PM
    AmbaLaBamba
    Hey! Don't want to bother you too much, but I was wondering where it was you purchased most of your merch from (large statues, figures etc) as I've been wanting to buy some myself lately for my own cabinets. Can't really find a term to search for that would bring up the 'good' stuff.

Hope you're having a great start to 2013 btw!