Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 26
  1. Gackt
    06-20-2013 02:01 PM
    Gackt
    lol        
  2. CoregBlue1
    06-20-2013 01:48 PM
    CoregBlue1
    Dude your sig is so fucking Gackt, everytime i see it i feel the need to convert to the Gacktism religion and name my first baby gackt.

god damn it.
  3. CoregBlue1
    06-11-2013 06:30 PM
    CoregBlue1
    i was pretty surprised about some of your post at one point since some of your posts really just added fuel to the fire but i know how you feel now, it was the same when everyone was giving Resi 6 shit and i was one of the few defending it in that forum and was called a fanboy, ignorant kid, cashcom zombie etc.

donīt worry about it but i am outta there, i wanted to start playing xbox a few hours ago but i was obsessed with refreshing my browser and see the new posts in the threads. a month is exaggerating but i am gone for a week or so in hope things will cool down a bit ^^
  4. Gackt
    06-11-2013 06:24 PM
    Gackt
    Heh...I hope nobody has any hard feelings over all that has gone on in that forum...I think some of us me included get a little worked up over some of those things but none of it is meant to be offensive/hateful/or anything like that
    And yes, SLeep well I shall!
  5. CoregBlue1
    06-11-2013 06:22 PM
    CoregBlue1
    oh man i bet you will sleep well tonight lol
  6. CoregBlue1
    06-11-2013 04:11 PM
    CoregBlue1
    does your avatar change everytime i load a new page? lol
  7. Gackt
    05-28-2013 01:22 AM
    Gackt
    I deleted everyone a while back for some stupid reason and forgot to add everyone back.
  8. CoregBlue1
    05-28-2013 01:20 AM
    CoregBlue1
    how come we werenīt friends yet on this site?

i really thought i send you a request already after doing 2 signatures for me ^^
  9. CoregBlue1
    05-27-2013 05:17 PM
    CoregBlue1
    it also depends on E3 A LOT, since i am super excited for square enix conference. if ps4 will have FFXV as launch title its decided.

i bought my 3 a year ago because of ni no kuni and tales of graces, now i have many other great jrpgs, its a very difficult decision.
    As for One, i donīt care about the fee thing since i never take my games to a friends place and also never rented a game in my life. kinect will collect dust in my room but its included so it canīt be helped. internet connection is also fine with me since i auto connect although the internet can crash suddenly.

as for now iīd say 60% ps4 and 40% One, again super excited for E3 its more of a software than a hardware question for me.
  10. Gackt
    05-27-2013 04:51 PM
    Gackt
    One for sure, PS4 I might get depending on what they show at E3. I wasn't a fan of their exclusives this gen and I really dislike Sony's controllers lol. But if they have some exclusive that I just can't go without I will end up getting a PS4 when the price drops a little. But definitely will be getting the XB1 on launch. You?