Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Lord Yamikage
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Lord Yamikage and Minty
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Lord Yamikage
    07-29-2010 08:27 PM
    Lord Yamikage
    Um.... just wonder if the The Microsoft Mega Extravaganza Super PAL Console Giveaway contest is going to be remain open for few more hours or so.
  2. Minty
    04-29-2010 09:05 AM
    Minty
    No worries, just glad that was what the problem was
  3. Lord Yamikage
    04-29-2010 09:01 AM
    Lord Yamikage
    Um, for the record, I had never purchased/donated anything online personally - had my friend buy something for me, and paid him back in cash - so I had no idea what the heck I was suppose to do. The default was set on Norge, and I never bother to check the down arrow box because I was sort of freaking out going "What the heck?" Anyway, thanks for the solution. Feel like I wasted your time.
  4. Minty
    04-29-2010 08:55 AM
    Minty
    It's in English on mine...

If you go to paypal.com, then double check the dropdown box on the top right is set to English. It may be on Norsk.
  5. Lord Yamikage
    04-29-2010 07:58 AM
    Lord Yamikage
    Morning/Afternoon/Evening

I'm having weird problem on PayPal. All the language is in foreign language, and I can't understand them. I click on the "Donate", selected X $ amount, and it take me directly to here. I was wondering if I can get a link with English language. Thank you.

(I don't know how it'll show up on your screen, but it's not English on my computer -_-)