Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > KillerBEA
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between KillerBEA and Death Metal Jim
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 24
  1. KillerBEA
    04-02-2013 11:22 PM
    KillerBEA
    I will take a look at those videos then, when I get around to polishing that off. The boosting looks pretty straight forward and easy. Might grab some DVDs as well when I go to start boosting FEAR, so I have something to entertain me lol
  2. Death Metal Jim
    04-02-2013 10:35 PM
    Death Metal Jim
    Just finished off the Instant Action maps on FEAR Files by the way, there's a few of them that are annoying as hell, but the majority of them weren't as bad as I thought they'd be. Make sure when you work on it, to use Karterfone's solution on TA. His videos were much better than the other guy's, and faster as well.
  3. Death Metal Jim
    04-02-2013 10:33 PM
    Death Metal Jim
    For the weapon kills and stuff, double boxing should cut your time in half, but the matches played will take about the same amount of time because you'll just keep jumping off the roof and searching for the match again.
  4. KillerBEA
    04-02-2013 08:59 PM
    KillerBEA
    Doesn't sound too bad, I will have pick a copy at some point. Just seems like I will need to concentrate on it and try. Looks like its pretty cheap so it looks like I can just double box it no problem.
  5. Death Metal Jim
    04-02-2013 12:38 PM
    Death Metal Jim
    FEAR was fun but challenging, but nothing impossible. You just have to take your time on Extreme difficulty and kill all the enemies for the Exterminator achievement. I also made sure to pick up all the Intel and Boosters to get those out of the way. On my second playthrough I did all the other miscellaneous achievements, like No Juice, Ammo Hog, Survivalist, and Real Time. That playthrough took me less than 6 hours to run through. The multiplayer takes about 20 hours total of boosting and you only need one other person to boost it.
  6. KillerBEA
    04-02-2013 01:43 AM
    KillerBEA
    Seems like so much fun

How was FEAR 1 other than the instant action things? Was it hard? Was it fun? I was thinking about getting it down the road so I could possibly do something about the awful looking guide.
  7. Death Metal Jim
    04-02-2013 01:41 AM
    Death Metal Jim
    The Instant Action ones in the original FEAR weren't too bad. Maps 1 and 4 sucked, but 2 and 3 were easy. This shit in Files looks much harder though.
  8. KillerBEA
    04-02-2013 01:39 AM
    KillerBEA
    They caused me grief on normal lol Subway was the only one I have bothered to do besides the medical (hospital?) level. I plan on doing them on insane in future when I do back to play the rest of the game.
  9. Death Metal Jim
    04-02-2013 01:35 AM
    Death Metal Jim
    Damn, you weren't kidding about those Instant Action maps in FEAR Files. I just did the Subway on Extreme and it took me like 10 goddamn tries to get it done. I kept fucking up when you have to jump from one train to the other. Not looking forward to these other 7 maps LOL.
  10. KillerBEA
    03-12-2013 07:42 PM
    KillerBEA
    I know in files there is health packs and armor so I would assume 1 does as well. Considering your experience with PDZ it sounds like it shouldn't be that bad for you.