Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > KillerBEA
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between KillerBEA and BiggD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 194
  1. KillerBEA
    04-16-2015 12:09 AM
    KillerBEA
    Well the way I set it up, was that when he mind melds he has access to that person's memories. Kinda like storing it on a flashdrive that he can access at anytime. It has a negative effect when used on someone who is hostile/angry and can cause the memories and emotions to start overriding Drut's. This ability has been primarily used as a form of interrogation, which causes Drut's race to have insanely short life spans as they go insane and kill themselves or are killed to protect everyone else.

When used on someone that is not hostile like at the end of the last chapter, it does not have the same insanity side effect and can accessed at will for the most part. Basically it is/was an opportunity to develop Drut's, Dalam's, Chim's and Grodun's childhood together and develop their characters.

I have thinking about Gretranin's motives a lot too and I want it to to be more complex/deep than desire for blood shed and power, but how you develop that is up to you.
  2. BiggD
    04-15-2015 11:56 PM
    BiggD
    I might try to find the time (on weekends) to necro the story and come up with the rest of the plot. I definitely don't want him killing everyone, so we'll need to keep key characters alive to advance the story and characterization. We'll see what happens I'll focus on the coup since the mind meld stuff still confuses the shit out of me (mainly since it was your idea and idk how to build off of it with due justice).
  3. KillerBEA
    04-14-2015 12:11 AM
    KillerBEA
    You should, I feel like we should finish out the plot of the current story before moving onto something completely different.. I want to know how this coup de tat works works out for Gretranin.

Can't believe it's been almost 2 years to the day that that thread ended. We got two major plotlines to polish off. The Coup and the real Jace. Then we can start a new one. pwease?!
  4. BiggD
    04-13-2015 08:40 PM
    BiggD
    Awww, man!! I was waiting between classes and stumbled across it somehow and began reading. Such good times when we were crafting that. I'm gonna have to finish reading to see where we got to. I might perform some necromancy on that thread for us, maybe start a new story!
  5. KillerBEA
    04-13-2015 08:12 PM
    KillerBEA
    Do I remember? Do I remember? Of course I do. That story is the reason we initially became friends. I was just thinking about it not that long ago and I wanted to continue the story
  6. BiggD
    04-13-2015 05:59 PM
    BiggD
    BEA! Slightly off-topic of a response to your latest message, but please tell me you remember this:

http://www.xboxachievements.com/foru...d.php?t=434139

If you do…a fire inside my soul has ignited and we must resurrect the story!!!!
  7. KillerBEA
    04-12-2015 09:08 PM
    KillerBEA
    I hated Wow for the little time I played it, but I was instantly addicted to Neverwinter. the completion takes somewhere between 150-175 hours, because of having to level two characters to level 60 and killing 1000 dragons. You seem to like high fantasy medieval settings more than you used to, so Neverwinter doesn't seem like that much of a stretch at this point.
  8. BiggD
    04-12-2015 03:01 PM
    BiggD
    I don't know, man. I've seen everyone's clips on the feed throughout the weeks and it reminds me of WoW and I despise WoW. It's also a game that I just wouldn't want to invest the time in. MMOs are too much of a time sink for me :/
  9. KillerBEA
    04-12-2015 02:50 PM
    KillerBEA
    I think you would like jeneverwinter
  10. BiggD
    02-28-2015 05:14 AM
    BiggD
    Just saw this message and accepted the request. It'll take some time getting used to seeing that GT, that's for sure Hopefully you are satisfied with this decision to make a new tag. I know I've enjoyed my 17 months on the new one!