Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > KillerBEA
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between KillerBEA and BiggD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 202
  1. KillerBEA
    05-18-2015 02:23 PM
    KillerBEA
    I know you were, I am just poking a little fun.
  2. BiggD
    05-18-2015 12:21 PM
    BiggD
    Or I was deck building all day yesterday, punk!
  3. KillerBEA
    05-18-2015 04:29 AM
    KillerBEA
    I guess you were too chicken to get bitch slapped by a nerd.
  4. KillerBEA
    05-17-2015 02:02 PM
    KillerBEA
    I have no car here. I have been being driven around by several different people. Plus if you did come to get slapped, we could hang out for a bit,...
  5. BiggD
    05-17-2015 01:34 PM
    BiggD
    Wait, I need to go to where you are so that you can slap me?!
  6. KillerBEA
    05-17-2015 04:58 AM
    KillerBEA
    I am taking that as you need to drive out to Cherry Hill so I can bitch slap some desire into you
  7. BiggD
    05-16-2015 10:04 PM
    BiggD
    Shit, while I want to start it up, I haven't found the spark inside of me to craft new material for it. We'll see if I can brew something in the days to come but I can't guarantee my desires of revisiting it will be met
  8. KillerBEA
    05-15-2015 01:30 AM
    KillerBEA
    Any head way on the story or am I gonna have to visit you in person to get it going?
  9. KillerBEA
    04-16-2015 12:09 AM
    KillerBEA
    Well the way I set it up, was that when he mind melds he has access to that person's memories. Kinda like storing it on a flashdrive that he can access at anytime. It has a negative effect when used on someone who is hostile/angry and can cause the memories and emotions to start overriding Drut's. This ability has been primarily used as a form of interrogation, which causes Drut's race to have insanely short life spans as they go insane and kill themselves or are killed to protect everyone else.

When used on someone that is not hostile like at the end of the last chapter, it does not have the same insanity side effect and can accessed at will for the most part. Basically it is/was an opportunity to develop Drut's, Dalam's, Chim's and Grodun's childhood together and develop their characters.

I have thinking about Gretranin's motives a lot too and I want it to to be more complex/deep than desire for blood shed and power, but how you develop that is up to you.
  10. BiggD
    04-15-2015 11:56 PM
    BiggD
    I might try to find the time (on weekends) to necro the story and come up with the rest of the plot. I definitely don't want him killing everyone, so we'll need to keep key characters alive to advance the story and characterization. We'll see what happens I'll focus on the coup since the mind meld stuff still confuses the shit out of me (mainly since it was your idea and idk how to build off of it with due justice).