1. BiggD
    10-01-2015 11:22 PM
    Thanks, BEA!!
  2. KillerBEA
    10-01-2015 04:50 PM
    Happy Birthday dude!
  3. BiggD
    08-15-2015 02:11 AM
    I just have a lot of trouble with the techno-babble talk and shit. I can't do it justice!

I figured that part was something that might have happened to you or something you know of someone because it was a very specific detail Yeah, I don't know where this story will end up. But hopefully it ends with none of them dead, LOL. I want it to be a coming of age story being that they're seniors in high school and all. So like 17/18 years old, uncovering some big mystery behind this "Hawke" guy.
  4. KillerBEA
    08-15-2015 01:54 AM
    Sci Fi is very very open ended which is why I like writing it.

That's kinda what I went with. I took things and characteristics from myself and a friend to give Randy and Todd some character. Like the whole thing with struggling to light the cigarette is something that happens to me a lot. My problem is I never watched a lot of those kind of shows growing up or even now. I can roll with it, will be a good exercise in creativity for me.
  5. BiggD
    08-15-2015 01:48 AM
    I'm pretty bad with sci-fi, want to try fantasy at some point though not sure how I can do with it.

Realism (if that's what it's even called) isn't that bad though. Basically think of it like a TV show or something that would happen in your life!
  6. KillerBEA
    08-15-2015 01:47 AM

This type of stuff is not my expertise, I am better with Sci Fi and Low or High Fantasy. So it should prove interesting to see how this turns out.
  7. BiggD
    08-15-2015 01:38 AM
    Fuck, LOL. I was thinking the Edge when I typed that.

Alright, that's do it that way.
  8. KillerBEA
    08-15-2015 01:30 AM
    Also a Ford Fusion is not an SUV :P.

I want to keep Triss as Todd's nickname for her. IT will help more easily identify when he is talking.

Outside Convo though it should Trisha
  9. BiggD
    08-15-2015 01:24 AM
    You're right Her real name is Trisha (that's what Randy calls her), her nickname is T (that's what Todd [T-Jam] called her), but when writing about her outside of them calling her a name, I call her Triss. LOL. A bit confusing.

I'll try dropping Trisha and stick to Triss, unless you keep Trisha and drop Triss.
  10. KillerBEA
    08-15-2015 01:23 AM
    Minor nitpick. Wwe are going back and forth on calling the girl, Trisha and Triss. I tried to make Triss more of T's nickname for her and Trisha her real name :P Would like clarity