Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > KillerBEA
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between KillerBEA and THE DEADLY DOG
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 75
  1. THE DEADLY DOG
    12-18-2013 07:05 PM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    I'm looking at this retail submission and wondering if I should take my time as they may or may not be linked to a club.

MUAHAHAHA! Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
  2. THE DEADLY DOG
    12-02-2013 11:17 PM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    Alas I fear another club I will look at in amazement haha. If you ever need anything bud let me know.
  3. KillerBEA
    12-02-2013 11:10 PM
    KillerBEA
    I don't have all the games completed for my club yet, so its not going up for about 2 weeks. drop you a small hint though: Strengthen your soul, because you're headed for a fight.
  4. THE DEADLY DOG
    12-02-2013 11:08 PM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    You'll definitely need to find some games that I can dominate in haha. But seriously, welcome to the clubo.
  5. KillerBEA
    12-02-2013 11:06 PM
    KillerBEA
    Thanks Dog. I know right? Loving the purple.
  6. THE DEADLY DOG
    12-02-2013 11:04 PM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    Well hot damn. Look at this gal lookin' all purp and such.
  7. THE DEADLY DOG
    10-12-2013 03:08 AM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    And that's why the artists' links are dominators ha.
  8. KillerBEA
    10-12-2013 03:06 AM
    KillerBEA
    I think something is messed up with the site's uploader, apparently it doesn't like transparency lol.
  9. THE DEADLY DOG
    10-12-2013 03:03 AM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    Didn't even notice it. Your URL it is then. I have to use Raj's URLs too because something always happens to them. I don't want it to seem like I am taking away your credit, just like to post the art that people do for me in my album.

As far as the master piece part goes I did a rough sketch and it looks like around 60 altering questions. My fingers ache at the thought plus all of the extra action and investigation.
  10. KillerBEA
    10-12-2013 02:42 AM
    KillerBEA
    I looked at the wip guide you have posted (excited to see another masterpiece guide). I just noticed the rounded corners got "nerfed" on the banner I made with an extra white background. I imagine it got "nerfed" when uploaded through the site's personal uploader. You can use the url I used as thats going no where or you can set your own pb, imgur etc.. account to "host" it yourself.

Just thought I would point it out