PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org

Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > KillerBEA
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between KillerBEA and Slaughter.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 809
  1. KillerBEA
    08-16-2016 05:20 AM
    KillerBEA
    I figured since Dystopian fiction was up your alley that you might enjoy that. The album that is from pulls influences from Dark City, V for Vendetta, and Blade Runner plus others.

Till I collapse is a great song for PRs. Inis Mona by Eluveitie is my Bench song, always gets me in the right groove.
  2. Slaughter.
    08-15-2016 08:08 PM
    Slaughter.
    Nice song! The song that always gets me turned up is Till I Collapse by Eminem. Right when the beat drops, that's when I go for my lift. Especially a deadlift PR.
  3. KillerBEA
  4. KillerBEA
    07-22-2016 05:24 PM
    KillerBEA
    I wouldn't be able to commit at the moment. Too much other stuff going on
  5. Slaughter.
    07-22-2016 02:22 AM
    Slaughter.
    Thanks bro. Wish I could still see your name in purple as well.
  6. KillerBEA
    07-21-2016 12:57 PM
    KillerBEA
    Congrats buddy! Finally made it.
  7. KillerBEA
    06-18-2016 06:58 AM
    KillerBEA
    Looks good, no major complaints.
  8. Slaughter.
    06-16-2016 03:47 AM
    Slaughter.
    How's my current sig? It's my first attempt at a sig in months, so be nice! :/
  9. KillerBEA
    04-07-2016 02:55 PM
    KillerBEA
    Keep yo ego in check and that shouldn't happen :P. Also safetys bars bro. Happened to me last week since I was on a bench w/o safeties, had to be saved by another gym goer. Taught me a few things about what to realistically expect out of myself.

I naturally gravitated towards the big 4 cause the idea of being strong resonates well with those moves. Which in turn got me interested in Powerlifting competitively and Strongman.

You're doing excellent for your age, which is honestly one of the best times to start lifting. I started powerlifting in late December, but I was just going with flow and feel until sometime in February or March, I started using more hard numbers and a certain number of sets. Better results, and more fulfilling workout that doesn't leave the ego bruised when i don't attempt prs.
  10. Slaughter.
    04-07-2016 01:56 PM
    Slaughter.
    Tbh I didn't bench or squat for a long time because those are probably the scariest exercises. There's always that fear that the bar will come down on your chest (which has happened to me before, and it's pretty scary) and you won't be able to get it off. That's why my compound lifts are relatively low considering that I've been training for a little over a year (though honestly I didn't know how to effectively train until like January lmao). You're so far ahead of the game though, it's good that your focusing on lifting heavier rather than only looking better.

My goals at first were mainly to just get bigger and look good, but I learned that aesthetics is all subjective and relatively superficial. My goals now kind of evolved from that into just lifting heavier on every exercise, because the good looks and size come with that.