PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > KillerBEA
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between KillerBEA and Slaughter.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 568
  1. KillerBEA
  2. Slaughter.
    07-18-2014 10:20 PM
    Slaughter.
    Do you like my avatar?
  3. Slaughter.
    06-18-2014 04:55 PM
    Slaughter.
    Got Titanfall yesterday. Of course MS servers went down the day I bought it, so that wasn't the best intro. The matches I got into we're great, even though I'm terrible.

My theory is, when you listen to depressing music, you will remain depressed. Listen to happy or less sad songs. Or, maybe a less depressing song that will captures maybe something meaningful to you. Like this.
  4. Slaughter.
    06-11-2014 03:20 AM
    Slaughter.
    That's actually a really good idea.

Quite strange if it's gone then…
  5. KillerBEA
    06-11-2014 02:29 AM
    KillerBEA
    Also I keep all my games in a massive binder and all games go straight back into it if they are taken out of my console.
  6. KillerBEA
    06-11-2014 01:59 AM
    KillerBEA
    and the thing I sent you in the PM is why I need to work more and save up some crazy money. So I can finally move away from my parents. Probably gonna try and be on my own and in another state by this time next year.

I like kinect but I am opting for the cheaper xbox one, to save money.
  7. Slaughter.
    06-11-2014 01:59 AM
    Slaughter.
    Okay.

Not sure when I'll get an X1. I might get one either this Christmas or next summer. I bitched about the kinect, but I actually want to have it as I want to be able to use voice commands.

Hm. That's odd. I never lose games either, since I have extreme OCD with making sure that the disc goes in the correct case.
  8. KillerBEA
    06-11-2014 01:53 AM
    KillerBEA
    I can send you a PM about it, but not posting it publicly. I won't go into great detail, but you will get the gist of it.

I am gonna have a fat ass paycheck next Monday hopefully. SO I am hoping I can spring for an Xbox One. If I can't justify it on that paycheck then I will get it the next by saving 200-300 out of this next check.

I haven't lost a disc since ever, so I am really confused about what happened.
  9. Slaughter.
    06-11-2014 01:34 AM
    Slaughter.
    Oh. Probably none of my business, so I won't ask, but I'm a little curious.

I'm probably gonna sell my DSi with all my games an the charger as I don't use it anymore for ~$100, plus the $34 I already have. So I can get Titanfall as my summer game. Then, I can either get Evil Within, Destiny, or Watch Dogs with the leftover money. I am leaning towards Destiny of those, however.

Damn, dude. If that happened with my Skyrim or Dark Souls discs, I'd be heartbroken. . Try checking all your other boxes as I remember you saying that you mixed and matched game boxes with different games.
  10. KillerBEA
    06-11-2014 01:13 AM
    KillerBEA
    At least at the moment I do.

Yeah hopefully I can work like crazy for a while and get some crazy money saved up.

I can't find my Titanfall disc It makes me cry because I loved that game.