PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > KillerBEA
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between KillerBEA and Slaughter.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 692
  1. KillerBEA
    02-28-2015 10:50 AM
    KillerBEA
    The BEAst in I
  2. Slaughter.
    02-28-2015 04:46 AM
    Slaughter.
    What's your new GT? (Sorry I was stalking your convo with Bigg )
  3. KillerBEA
    02-21-2015 12:02 PM
    KillerBEA
    Yeah it is the X1 version of Gat out of Hell.

I am in no rush to either game. Although since Dead Island Riptide will require multiple sittings to finish may I recommend that we save it for when you're on break. Since I am sleeping when you're off school for the day. Sniper Elite v2 we can knock it out on whatever weekend is closest to when you want to do it
  4. Slaughter.
    02-21-2015 02:19 AM
    Slaughter.
    Is the Gat out of Hell either 360 or X1? I know that's probably a dumb question but I'd rather be sure of it for when I do go to buy re-elected, I'll just go to the bundle.

When do you want to do Dead Island Riptide or Sniper Elite V2? I'm putting those off until I get Shadow of Mordor for 360 (that will be tomorrow or Sunday) and I'll complete that for two new awards. Then I'll move onto those other games I bought including those two.
  5. KillerBEA
    02-18-2015 05:24 PM
    KillerBEA
    Yeah that's what it is. The two achievements (1 in each) for uploading characters are no longer possible. Ultimately because the IP changed hands. Supposedly being fixed but its been a bit since that was said.

Gat out of Hell takes right about 20 hours and you get it in a bundle with Re-elected. It's not as bad (quality wise) as people make it out to be. It's SR4 in hell, as an ex-christian I found most of it hysterical. There are some subtle references that won't be caught unless you played 1 or 2, but same could easily be said about 4. Except those were not subtle, they literally made you relive certain events from Saints Row 2
  6. Slaughter.
    02-18-2015 05:16 PM
    Slaughter.
    Really? I dont remember any online achievements in either game (other than the publishing your character which I assume is the one that's no longer obtainable.

I don't have any desire to do Gat out of Hell but I'll probably pick up Saints Row IV: Re-elected at some point when I eventually get an X1.
  7. KillerBEA
    02-18-2015 05:15 PM
    KillerBEA
    Also if you can complete SC 1 and 5 before March 10th you can get in without the X1 games.
  8. KillerBEA
    02-18-2015 05:13 PM
    KillerBEA
    No choice, the games are no longer completable.
  9. Slaughter.
    02-18-2015 05:05 PM
    Slaughter.
    Thanks for removing all progress I had on your staff club, asshole. <3
  10. KillerBEA
    02-17-2015 08:59 AM
    KillerBEA
    Yeah I would be down for Sniper elite v2 at some point. I see you are getting Dead island riptide' we should do do that together.