PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip?

Go Back > KillerBEA
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between KillerBEA and Slaughter.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 763
  1. Slaughter.
    10-03-2015 05:43 AM
    Your next movies should be American History X and Taxi Driver. Neither are on Netflix but they are just so fucking good. Too good to pass up, in my opinion.
  2. KillerBEA
    10-03-2015 04:32 AM
    All the subtle hints, the degeneration of character, the slow unraveling of his false reality... so good
  3. Slaughter.
    10-01-2015 05:11 PM
    I liked it a lot too. Bale gave a great performance and I respect his dedication to destroying his body to look like that (he bulked up to be batman in six months starting with that body). I loved the twist at the end too and I generally felt sorry for Reznik seeing how his life went down the drain.
  4. KillerBEA
    10-01-2015 02:18 PM
    The Machinist was quite good, I enjoyed it a lot.
  5. KillerBEA
    09-30-2015 03:59 AM
    It's a good idea and has some really good scenes, the build up was just so dull for me though. There is nothing quite like a naked Christian Bale running around covered in blood revving a chainsaw. I plan on watching he machinist when I get home tonight. I am hoping I like it more than American Psycho.
  6. Slaughter.
    09-30-2015 02:26 AM
    I liked the movie because it compares the mindset of a stereotypical Wall Street business man with a serial killer, suggesting that the narcissism and the endless self obsession of that type of person would blend right in as a mass murderer. It shows how the vicious and most shallow aspects of capitalism can drain a person of their respect for others, such is the case with Bateman.

Enough analysis. The ending was great and I loved Bale's performance. That's his best movie as an actor, but just you wait to see how he fucked his body up for the Machinist.

My favorite scenes include the one where he "kills" Paul Allen with the axe to that song (which I really like tbh), the cop shootout scene, and the chainsaw scene where he full on loses his fucking mind.
  7. KillerBEA
    09-29-2015 08:42 PM
    So I went against one of movie watching rules and watched it on my computer since netflix on my xbox. I can see why people would like the movie, I just found myself bored though, the build up to his psychotic breakdown (almost the whole movie) was almost tear inducing levels of boring. The ending completely saved the movie for me
  8. KillerBEA
    09-29-2015 06:34 PM
    It's there, but I cant get netflix to fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking work
  9. KillerBEA
    09-27-2015 06:05 PM
    I will look again.

Been binging on Super hero movies, specifically marvel characters as I am trying to catch up on the MCU. Being 6 or 7 years behind on those suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Still need to watch Thor 2, Iron Man 2 & 3, Ant Man, and the Avengers 2 for catching up The list of movies you gave me is coming up soon, I am gonna watch Thor 2 and dig into one of the movies you listed.

Plus it's fucking broken as hell for me right now, can't stream anything. Been renting movies from the redbox machines, that's a $1.59 for every movie I rent
  10. Slaughter.
    09-27-2015 05:39 PM
    Machinist is still on there. Just search for Christian Bale and you will find American Psycho (did you watch that yet?) and The Machinist. I'm using the mobile app, I don't know if that matters.

But it is pretty bad if you want to find a specific movie. Kind of a joke actually.