Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > KillerBEA
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between KillerBEA and Gun-Nut
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. KillerBEA
    03-18-2013 08:55 AM
    KillerBEA
    Yeah I can understand that. I am always so scared of running out space when I do something like a guide or resource thread etc.. that I immediately reserve at least 1 more then I think I will need.

If I come across any I will be sure to let you know
  2. Gun-Nut
    03-17-2013 09:33 PM
    Gun-Nut
    Will be sure to do that! Did not know there was going to be so many games when I first started the thread so did not prepare extra posts! I mean at one point all the games fit in a single post.
  3. KillerBEA
    03-17-2013 09:24 PM
    KillerBEA
    May I make a suggestion? Ask that one of the mods to put all your posts in a row and ask for 2 extra posts. Less confusion that way
  4. Gun-Nut
    03-17-2013 09:14 PM
    Gun-Nut
    Kind of lost track of checking out new achievements for each game to check if they had any odd points but will be sure to get back to it!

I've only seen 2 games posted since the last time I posted in the thread so not sure what games I'm missing if any... I will try keep on top of it once again
  5. KillerBEA
    03-16-2013 09:46 PM
    KillerBEA
    Are you still doing the 'Games with odd points' thread? I see you signing on and stuff but the thread hasn't been updated in over a year. If you don't want to take care it I can take it off your hand
  6. KillerBEA
    06-27-2010 03:44 AM
    KillerBEA
    I posted that the new memories off game has 5 odd achievements and I gave you the translations for them