Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Annalie
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Annalie and RuYi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. RuYi
    06-07-2011 01:08 PM
    RuYi
    It's almost a pity MS already showed its cards. Had they switched with Nintendo, we could have basked in anticipation a bit longer.

I watched Sony's conference this morning, as the live stream was too late for me, and though - imho - Vita is a silly name for a handheld, it seemed pretty impressive. Uncharted was great as expected. Wish it was for the 360.

Wonder if Nintendo will babble more about the new Wii. Then again, if they show some Resident Evil: Revelations I'm a happy camper. OvO
  2. Annalie
    06-06-2011 11:11 PM
    Annalie
    TOMB RAIDER!!!! Mass effect 3, Arkham City, Assassins Creed: Revelations that's about it really.
  3. RuYi
    06-06-2011 11:06 PM
    RuYi
    Tell me about it. I don't hate Kinect, but they talked about it nearly all the time. I had hoped for some exclusives or new games or whatever.

Luckily EA and Ubisoft made up for it. Mass Effect 3 seems better than I expected, and it's definitely high on my wishlist. Overstrike looked great, definitely sparked my interest. Assassin's Creed: Revelations is another must buy as I love the franchise.

Still hoping to see more of Max Payne 3, Thief 4 (!!!!!!!!) and anything Resident Evil. I don't have a PS3, but I'll check out the press conference for Uncharted 3.

What announcements were you happy about? Anything you hope to see? OvO
  4. Annalie
    06-06-2011 06:16 PM
    Annalie
    The E3 conference was a true disappointment i hate kinect lol.
  5. RuYi
    05-27-2011 05:27 PM
    RuYi
    Hiya, thanks for the add. Happy belated birthday. OvO